- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Original
- Warms up in Seconds!
- Doctor Recommended
- Moist Heat without Adding Water
- Cuddle up with a Warm Hug!
- Meet your New Buddy!
"Buddy" has warm paws, warm feet and warm heart.
Cuddly warming comfort for:
- Ear aches
- Stomach aches
- Fever (use cold)
- Stress at work
- Cold hands or feet
- Stiff neck
- "Buddy has warm paws, warm feet and a warm heart.
- Just heat-up in the microwave to receive cuddly warming comfort.
- "Buddy" can also be chilled in the freezer for gentle cooling.
- "Buddy" is filled with 100% natural materials
Bed Buddy is designed to heat quickly in your microwave.
Do not use convection function on your microwave. For your safety, do not overheat and note that microwave heating times will vary. Microwave bed buddy on a clean, empty microwave safe dish for 1 minute. Do not leave bed buddy unattended while heating. Always touch-test by shifting contents to check for hot spots before use.
To use cold: place in a plastic bag in the freezer for 1 hour or more.
Care instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and allow to dry before use.
See additional use instructions & warning on product tag before use.
Heating should only be done by an adult
Consult a physician before use if any medical conditions exist or if pregnant. Do not use this product on persons with nerve damage, circulatory problems, sensitive skin, damage or broken skin; or on persons unable to remove this product such as infants and some older persons. Never place a heated bed buddy over the eyes. See additional use instructions and warnings on cautions Tag before use. Do not remove caution label from the product.
This product not intended for use as a toy.
Adult Note: Dispose of all packaging materials as they may pose a choking hazard.