- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Doctor Recommended
- The Original
- Now with Aromatherapy!
- Provides Natural Moist Heat
- Soft, Comfortable and Warm
- Lightly Fragrance with Eucalyptus, Clove and Cinnamon
- One Size Fits all
- Contains 100% Natural Ingredients
- Moist Heat Without Adding Water
1 Pair foot warmers & 1 pair hand wand warmers
The original BED Buddy Foot & Hand warmers are soft, warm, and easy to use. Each pair holds 100% natural materials with eucalyptus (to revitalize), clove (to comfort), and cinnamon (to calm).
Bed buddy is designed to heat quickly in your microwave.
- Microwave pairs of bed buddy foot or hand warmers on a clean empty microwave safe dish for 30 seconds. Do not leave Bed buddy unattended while heating. Heating times may increase if all four foot and hand warmers are heated together.
- Always touch-test by shifting contents to check for hot spots before use.
- If higher heat is required, continue microwaving in 15 second intervals - repeat above.
- Do not exceed 1 minute total heating time.
See additional use instructions on caution tag before use
Bed buddy can also be chilled in freezer.
To use cold, place in plastic bag and place in freezer overnight.
Consult a physician before use if any medical conditions exist.
Do not use convection function on your microwave. For your safety, do not overheat and note that microwave heating times will vary.
Do not use this product on persons with nerve damage, circulatory problems, sensitive skin, or with damage or broken skin; or on persons unable to remove this product such as infants, children, and some older persons, never place a heated bed buddy over the eyes.
Review additional warnings on cautions tags before use.