Bee Alive, Inc., Honey Masque, 2.0 oz (56.7 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- With AHAs and Licorice
- Using Nature as a Source, Handcrafted and 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives
A unique honey treatment masque that will leave the skin feeling softer and looking firm, using a concentrated blend of five botanical extracts: Bilberry, Sugar Cane, Orange, Lemon, and Sugar Maple. These extracts contain several naturally-occurring alpha hydroxy acids, shown to promote even-toned, smoother looking skin through exfoliation. Licorice extract helps to brighten the skin, while the honey hydrates and reduces the appearance of redness. Rooibos, which is known for its antioxidant activity, improves the appearance of the skin's youthful tone.
Apply a generous amount of Honey Masque by massaging onto face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Let stand for at least 10-15 minutes. Remove with warm damp washcloth and rinse face with water.
Honey, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) distillate, benzoic acid*, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, AHA blend (consisting of water, vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) fruit/leaf extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit extract, acer saccharinum (sugar maple) extract), lecithin, aspalathus linearis (rooibos) extract, dehydroxanthan gum*, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract, glycrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit oil, zinziber officinale (ginger) oil.
Caution: Avoid direct contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains naturally-occurring alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.