Bell Lifestyle, Curcumin 2000X, 550 mg, 90 Capsules
- All Natural Ingredients
- With Cayenne Pepper, Hawthorne and Vitamin E
- All Natural Ingredients in Capsule Form
Dr. David Servan-Schreiber, M.D., PhD. writes in his book Anticancer that pepper multiplies the body's absorption of curcumin by two thousand times. Researchers discovered curcumin capsules without pepper were very poorly absorbed and not really helpful. Curcumin is a very powerful anti-inflammatory when taken with pepper. The healing power of nature.
22 Reasons why we should take Bell Curcumin 2000X daily
- Bell Curcumin 2000X with Cayenne pepper is 2000 times more effective than ordinary curcumin writes Dr. David Servan-Schreiber M.D. in his book Anticancer. Researchers discovered that curcumin capsules without pepper were poorly absorbed.
- Curcumin/turmeric (spice) has been used for thousands of years as an effective natural anti-inflammatory agent to relieve pain. You will find lots of information on the internet by health experts. Based on its history it is completely safe taken as a spice or as a supplement.
- It is an antioxidant
- A free radical scavenger
- Has anti-microbial properties
- Helps with stomach problems, cramping, flatulence, nausea, gastrointestinal disorders
- Arrests cancer cells before they can grow
- For cardiovascular disease
- Studies report of lowering LDL and raising HDL
- An inexpensive supplement that offers powerful protection for aging brains
- May help to restore kidney function
- Dr. Richard Anderson MD, states on internet that using Cayenne pepper and hawthorn berries together has the most incredible effect upon the heart.
- Energizes the whole system, overcoming fatigue, restoring stamina and vigor.
- Boosts peripheral circulation. Nothing less than a wonder herb.
- Dr. Schulze says on the internet Cayenne pepper is more powerful and beneficial than any other herb. It should be taken daily as the benefits are needed on an ongoing basis.
- Hawthorne has been recognized for centuries to strengthen the heart muscle.
- Helps to prevent arteriosclerosis
- Good for angina heart pain
- May lower blood pressure
- Helps with nervousness
- Helps with insomnia
- Linus Pauling Institute recommends on the internet natural vitamin E (alpha) daily with a meal may help protect adults from chronic diseases, such as heart disease, stroke, neuro-degenerative diseases and some types of cancer.
Take 1 capsule three times per day or as directed by a health professional. Consider to take 1 or 2 capsules for maintenance. Curcumin/turmeric and pepper are kitchen spices. When eating food with these spices people expect a hot sensation in their mouth. Some people may have the same spicy sensation in their stomach as a sign that this supplement is working. Spices are not harmful. Take it with food.
Keep out of reach of children. If taken with food, side effects are uncommon. If an allergic reaction occurs to one of the ingredients, discontinue use.
|A) Curcumin, turmeric extract 25:1 from rhizomes, standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids||300 mg|
|B) Cayenne pepper||100 mg|
|C) Hawthorne berries||100 mg|
|D) Vitamin E (alpha)||90 IU|