Bell Lifestyle, Master Herbalist Series, Colon Care & Cleanse #74, 90 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- By Dr. Chakib Hammoud, M.H., PhD.
- Colon Care & Cleanse #74**
- The Best Ingredients in Capsule Form
- Dietary Supplement
**This product is for relief of occasional constipation
C. Hammoud, MH, PhD. Recommends:
This product should be used regularly to maintain colon health. Most people know today that colon health is essential as we age. This product is designed based on the best scientific information today.
It is essential to colon health to have waste move through and out of the body as quickly as possible. Many people do that only once a day or less which causes stress, plus excess methane gas build-up (flatulence). Three times a day is ideal according to Dr. Hammoud. This product will help by soothing colon walls and discharge on a regular basis. Dr. Hammoud is offering this product for everyone to maintain good colon health.
4 capsules 1 hour before bedtime. Once you have adopted new sleeping habits, you can try to cut down to 3 or 2 capsules. Please follow sleeping instructions inside the box.
Croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
Capsule: Gelatin, water.
Keep out of reach of children. For men and woman. No side effects known. If an allergic reaction occurs to one of the ingredients, discontinue use.
|Serving Size: 4 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 22.5|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Selenium (as Sodium selenite)||100 mcg||140|
|Vitamin D3||1,600 IU||400|
Green Tea extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) (Polyphenol)
Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum) (root)
Turmeric extract (Curcuma longa) (root)
Green Tea extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) (EGCG)
Quercetin (Sophora japonica) (bud)
Guar gum (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) (seed)
Pectin (Malus domestica) (fruit)
|†Daily Value (DV) not established|