Bell Lifestyle, Master Herbalist Series, Digestive Tea #29, 30 Tea Bags (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- By Dr. Chakib Hammoud, M.H., PhD
- Helps to Keep Stomach Fluids in Balance
- The Best Ingredients in Bag Form
- Dietary Supplement
Dr. Hammoud's unique combination...
...of herbs helps to relieve minor bloating, indigestion. Helps maintain normal healthy acid levels in the stomach, healthy balance and comfort.
Bell is proud to have been helping people since 1996 with natural products that work
To extract most of the beneficial ingredients in the tea, boil water with tea bag in it. Let it steep for a while and squeeze the bag well. Do not eat food or sweets 2 hours before going to bed.
Consult with your health professional, if you are pregnant, nursing, have gallbladder stones or seizure disorders.
|Serving Size: 1 bag|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
Orange (Citrus aurantium var. dulcis) (peel)
Anise (Pimpinella anisum) (seed) (green)
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare var. vulgare) (seed)
Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) (flower)
Caraway (Carum carvi) (seed)
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (root)
Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) (leaf)
Sage (Salvia officinalis) (leaf)
Dill (Anethum graveolens) (seed)
Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius) (flower)
Cumin (Cuminum cyminum) (seed)
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed)
Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) (root)
|†Daily Value (DV) not established|