Bell Lifestyle, HDL Cholesterol Formulation , 30 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- HDL Cholesterol
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Heart-Healthy Formula with Cleansing Properties
- Empowered by Nature
- Maintains Healthy Cholesterol Levels**
- First-Rate Absorption and Bioavailability with Antioxidants
- Supports Healthy LDL, HDL and Triglycerides Levels
- Dietary Supplement
- Developed by Dr. Chakib Hammoud, Master Herbalist, PhD
- Not Bioengineered
- Allergen Free
HDL Cholesterol Formulation
- Supports cholesterol levels already in a normal range
- Proprietary blend of African oil palm and orange extracts
- Antioxidant properties
One in six adult Americans may benefit from natural support for healthy cholesterol levels. Bell HDL Cholesterol Formulation unites the power of African oil palm and orange extracts in a healthful blend of bioactive compounds called Cholesstrinol.
A patented, proprietary formula, Cholesstrinol has been shown in multiple clinical studies to promote healthy levels of blood cholesterol and triglycerides, which are both vital to cardiovascular health. Cholesstrinol is an ideal nutritional starting point for anyone seeking to naturally support heart and circulatory wellness. Safe for long-term use, Cholesstrinol has been extensively researched over the past twelve years. Cholesstrinol consists of two key types of beneficial bioactive compounds:
Polymethoxylated flavones (PMFs): PMFs have been shown to influence the levels of enzymes and proteins used in the production and function of LDLs and triglycerides. PMFs also help support liver function, further promoting normal triglyceride levels.
Tocotrienols: Relatives of the vitamin E family, tocotrienols are highly active antioxidants like PMFs. These compounds in particular are believed to modulate the function of a specific enzyme called HMG-CoA reductase, which has been linked to cholesterol balance.
**This product is dietary supplement intended to support healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range.
Take 1 capsule with food.
Gelatin (capsule), rice flour, magnesium stearate.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not take if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to conceive. Not to be used by individuals taking cholesterol lower medications, unless under supervision of a physician. Consult a physician prior to use if you are taking any prescription medications. If you have an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients, discontinue use.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Proprietary Blend||300 mg|
|(A patented blend of tocotrienols and citrus flavonoids, derived from African oil palm and orange fruit.)|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|