- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Celebrating 50 Years 1963-2013
- Made from Sun Ripened Alfalfa Leaves
- Dietary Supplement
"Al-fal-fa" in Arabic translates to the father of all foods. Since early times alfalfa has been known for its health benefits due to the nutrients it is able to extract from deep within the earth with an aggressive growing root system. These nutrients are brought to the surface and harvested at the peak of the growing season.
One or more tablets per day as desired.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, silicon dioxide.
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast
Keep cap on tight.
Keep in a cool place.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 500|
|Each Tablet Contains||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Alfalfa (Medicago Sativa) (Leaf)||**|
|** Daily Value Not Established|
I use this tablets for my 75 lb. dog who has mild hip dysplacia and mild arthritis. What a difference it makes! She needs NO pain pills or glucosamine...the alfalfa has given me a new dog! Would recommend this to any pet owner that has a dog that's getting older.
I find this brand of alfalfa helps with my digestion and my skin looks healthier. The price is great, too.
exactly as ordered
Posted by 4696031232070866465 on Dec 03, 2016
thanks - I will reorder
Amazing stuff for UTI.
Posted by Reviewer2324038 on Feb 04, 2015
I have been taking 15-18 a day of these for about five years. They have stopped my kidney stones and urinary tract infections completely.
Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Oct 03, 2014
good for digestion
Posted by Reviewer2177343 on Aug 15, 2011
inconvenient to use the dose