Berries for Life, Inc., Elderberry, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Bodies Live Better on Berries
- Promotes Immune Health!
- Dietary Supplement
- Quality Assurance
- 100% Vegan
We Are The Berry People
At Berries for Life, our berry expertise spans Field to Function which means you benefit from our knowledge of the science of berries - from the growing fields to the lab to the bottle you hold in your hand. Everything we do is guided by our passion to share our knowledge of the health benefits of berries and manufacture the highest-quality products for you.
Our Company Philosophy
We can make the world a healthier place by offering great berry products. We actively and passionately embrace health education, research, philanthropy and environmentally-friendly practices.
Traditional wisdom and now modern research recognized the special health attributes of berries, which contain an important class of plant nutrients (phytonutrients) called anthocyanins. Each berry species is packed with a unique anthocyanin and phytonutrient profile which contributes to its antioxidant potential and distinct health benefits—which is why eating a variety is key.
Common Sense Berry Nutrition
Even though we are conscientious about our diets, at times we may find it difficult to eat enough berries—especially the superberries containing potent anthocyanins that are not always in season or available at the grocery store. Berries For Life provides you with a convenient solution when a busy life makes it difficult to get all the berry phytonutrients that you should for optimal health.
Why Our Supplements Are Better
We formulate our products based on extensive research showing the health benefits of berries. Our all-natural premium supplements contain no extraneous stuff—only the very best berry ingredients are included.
The black elderberry (Sambucus nigra) is known as "nature's medicine chest" and has been used for centuries by traditional healers for a variety of health benefits, most notably to augment the immune system and to provide support against physical stress (which we now know can be related to oxygen radical buildup). Elderberry contains nearly four times the anthocyanins as other commonly consumed berries. Scientific studies suggest a strong link between elderberry and:
- Immune support
- Physical stress & athletic performance
- Antioxidant activity
- Cardiovascular support
- Healthy inflammation response
Our Premium Elderberry
In One serving you get:
- The most holistic, full-spectrum elderberry profile (our whole food ground elderberry combined with our concentrated anthocyanin-standardized extract and elderberry juice powder).
- Al least 900 ORAC units—more than the antioxidant capacity in an average serving of fruits and vegetables.
- At least 47mg anthocyanins (a USDA survey suggests we aren't getting enough in our diet--only 12.5 mg are consumed daily on average).
- A simple and convenient way to benefit from the elderberry phytonutrients that will help you maintain optimal health.
Take 2 capsules daily as a dietary supplement.
Vegetable based capsule, rice powder, magnesium stearate.
Does not contain: Nuts, yeast, dairy, soy, wheat, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
All Ingredients come from the highest quality raw materials. Independent lab testing guarantees the level of actives.
We utilize sustainable and environmentally-friendly business practices to make the world a healthier place.
All ingredients are cultivated by growers who are fairly compensated and from countries that value human rights.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Black Elderberry Extract 13% (fruit)||320 mg||†|
|Whole Elderberry Powder (fruit)||140 mg||†|
|Elderberry Juice Powder (fruit)||40 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established|