Betancourt, BCAA 2:1:1 Ratio, 300 Capsules
By Betancourt2 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.83 lbs (0.38 kg)
- Product Code: BEC-00331
- UPC Code: 857487003310
- Package Quantity: 300 Capsules
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 6.3 in, 0.7 lbs (0.32 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Promotes Growth, Protein Synthesis, Performance & Strength
- Increase Anabolic Activity & Reduce Muscle Breakdown
- May Support Lean Mass During Training & Dieting
- GMP - Good Manufacturing Practice
- Consistent Quality
- Dietary Supplement
- 2400 mg Per Serving
- Pharmaceutical Grade Anabolic Amino Acids
- Laboratory Testing by nfn
- Whatever it Takes!
Potential Benefits of BCAA Supplementation:
- BCAA's promote healthy insulin levels.
- BCAA's are amino acids that are essential to the human diet.
- BCAA's can help delay mental fatigue.
Potential Benefits of BCAA Supplementation
- Leucine may aid in the signaling of protein synthesis.
- BCAA supplementation may increase the lactate threshold.
- BCAA supplementation may support recovery.
- BCAA supplementation may support lean mass and strength.
- BCAA's are lost during exercise.
- BCAA supplementation may support post-exercise protein and GH-binding proteins.
Take 3 capsules 1-2 times per day, or based on your daily needs. Consume pre and post workout and in between meals on non-training days.
Gelatin and vegetable magnesium stearate.
BCAA 2:1:1 is manufacturing in an NSF certified cGMP facility in Miami, Florida. This ensures that our facilities comply with all Food and Drug Administration regulations and requirements for the manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Every single raw material used in our products is identity tested before production at a minimum and all finished products are submitted to rigorous quality control and assurance processes and procedures prior to being released to inventory. Guaranteeing the quality and safety of every bottle of Betancourt Nutrition product continues to be at the core of our business and our vision.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|** Daily Value not established|