Betancourt, Creatine "Micros" Chewies, Sugar-Free Candy, Insane Berry Blend, 8 oz (Approx. 567 Tablets)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Raspberry - Fruit Punch - Grape - Pineapple Orange
- Bite Size
- Enhanced with Creatine Alpha-Ketoglutarate
- Chewable Dietary Supplement
- Your Favorite Muscle Candy Just Got Better!
- Laboratory Tested by NFN
- Whatever It Takes!
Betancourt Nutrition has its own 140,000-square-foot cGMP manufacturing facility. This allows us to experiment...a lot. After much trial and error, our supplement development team figured out how to compress the world's most studied performance-enhancing supplement -creatine- into a single chewable tablet so small that two dozen of them can fit in your hand. Plus, we made it taste like candy!
Of the more than 200 studies published on creatine, those investigating its effects on resistance exercise performance show that, on average, subjects supplementing with creatine increase their strength by 14% more than those taking a placebo (1). As with any supplement, individual responses vary considerably, with studies reporting increases in bench press strength of 3% all the way up to a remarkable 45%.
The evidence in flavor of creatine is so strong, researchers are even telling doctors to recommend it. Dalbo et al. (2) state, "Physicians should strongly consider advising older adults to supplement with creatine and to begin a resistance training regime in an effort to enhance skeletal muscle strength and hypertrophy, resulting in enhanced quality of life."
Whether you're young or old, a hardcore "bodybuilder" or someone who just wants to fight off aging, creatine supplementation can help you. With the release of new Chewies Creatine Micros, Betancourt has made creatine supplementation even more convenient and enjoyable.
- Rawson ES, Volek JS (2003). Effects of creatine supplementation and resistance training on muscle strength and weightlifting performance. J Strength Cond Res 17(4): 822.
- Dalbo VJ et al. (2009). The effects of age on skeletal muscle and the phosphocreatine energy system: can creatine supplementation help older adults. Dyn Med 8(1):6.
Creatine's effects on muscle strength and performance can be explained at least in part by its ability to increase phosphocreatine (PCr) levels. Higher PCr levels encourage faster recovery of muscle adenosine triphosphate (ATP) levels after exercise. ATP is the ultimate source of energy for muscle contraction and many other processes.
To increase your muscle PCr levels, it's recommended that you supplement with creatine daily. You can take Chewies Creatine Micros any time of day. Studies suggest that when you take it isn't as important as how much you take, and how consistently. Start by taking 1 serving of Chewies after your first meal of the day and again after exercise. Chew the tablets thoroughly before swallowing with water.
Maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, citric acid, polywax, natural & artificial flavors, artificial color (may contain FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake) sucralose.
Consult your physician before using this or any other dietary supplement if you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking medication, have a medical condition or are currently unaware of your health status.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (Approx. 27 Tablets)|
|Servings Per Container: 21|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0 g|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|* Daily Value not established.|