Betancourt, Deprogen ARS, Hormone Health and Estrogen Control, 435 mg, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- DIM & Indole 3 Carbinol for Estrogen Modulation
- 7- Methoxy & Boron & Hormone Management
- Taraxacum Officinal for Water Reduction
- Dietary Supplement
- 453 mg Per Serving
- Anti-Aromatase & Water Reduction
- For Athletes/Bodybuilders who Require Healthy Hormone Management
- Laboratory Tested nfn
- Whatever it Takes
Betancourt Nutrition's Deprogen ARS (Anti- Aromatase) is designed for athletes/bodybuilders at the highest level of competition who must maintain healthy hormone levels as they undergo metabolic stress from strenuous exercise. Deprogen ARS is also effective for athletes looking to modulate hormone levels after competitions or periods of intense training. The ingredients used in Deprogen ARS are based on human studies that are all as recent as 2007.
- 7-methxyflavanone- Flavones have shown aromatase inhibition for years in research. The methylated flavones have shown to be more bio available.
- Boron-Free testosterone increased in humans after Boron supplementation.
- Indole 3 Carbinol-Reduces estrogen levels in humans.
- (DIM) Di-Indolyl Methane- Metabolizes estrogen in humans.
As a dietary supplement consume 1 capsule on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and at night. Do not take for longer than 4-6 weeks without at least 2-4 weeks of discontinue use. Endocrine AA is best combined with Adaptodren either together during a cycle; or after a cycle if Adaptodren. You may also use Ripped Juice EX2 to maximize the benefits of weight management.
Gelatin, rice flour, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
All Betancourt Nutrition Products are manufactured in an NSF certified cGMP facility in Miami, Florida. This ensures that our facilities comply with all Food and Drug Administration regulations and requirements for the manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Every single raw material used in our products is identity tested before production at a minimum and all finished products are submitted to rigorous quality control and assurance processes and procedures prior to being released to inventory. Guaranteeing the quality and safety of every bottle of Betancourt Nutrition product continues to be at the core of our business and our vision.
For use by healthy adult males only. Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product, including, but not limited to, if you have, or have a family history of prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low "good" cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness and irritability. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision or other similar symptoms.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Dandelion root (Taraxacum Officinale)||250 mg||*|
|Indole 3 Carbinol||100 mg||*|
|(DIM) Di-Indolyl Methane||50 mg||*|
|Bioperene (Black Pepper Extract)||5 mg||*|
|Boron (Boron Citrate)||5 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|