Betancourt, Englutarade Reinforcer, Recovery & Endurance Formula, Kiwi Strawberry, 1.20 lbs (540 g) Powder (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- World's First Anaplerotic Muscle Drink Mix
- Glutarade Energizing Liquid-Stable
- Glutamine & Essential Electrolytes!
- Sugar-Free Recovery & Endurance Formula
- Same Electrolyte Content as a Leading Sports Drink!
- 833% the DV of Vitamin C!
- With Glutamine Analogues!
- Reinforce Muscle Glutamine, Electrolyte & Energy Levels
- Dietary Supplement
- Laboratory Tested by NFN
- Formulated, Tested and Certified Exclusively by Betancourt Nutrition, Inc.
- Whatever it Takes!
Our hardest of hardcore customers told us that even when they've eaten enough calories and gotten enough rest, their muscles sometimes feel "lazy" and incapable of growth. To help them out, we created a new category of supplement, sugar-free Englutarade Reinforcer.
New Englutarade is the world's first anaplerotic muscle drink mix. With glutamine peptides and analogues, including liquid-stable n-acetyl-glutamine, Englutarade was designed to help rapidly and deliciously reinforce anaplerotic pathways inside your muscles. Anaplerosis is required to maintain levels of ATP, the "ultimate energy currency" of every cell in your body, including your muscle cells.
One very important anaplerotic pathway is the Tricarboxylic Acid (TCA) cycle. It is literally at the heart of muscular performance. How important is glutamine to TCA cycle function? Subjects taking 0.125 g of l-glutamine per kilogram (2.2 lb) of body weight (~10 g of l-glutamine or 2 scoops of Englutarade for a 180-lb athlete) increased the level of TCA intermediates during exercise compared to those receiving a placebo (399% vs. 260%) (see reference under Scientific Support, below).
- Bruce et al. (2001). Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 28(4): E669.
Mix 1-2 scoops thoroughly in cold water. Drink before or after prolonged, exhaustive exercise, particularly when following a carbohydrate-restricted diet. Drink any other time of day to help curb sugar cravings.
Maltodextrin, natural & artificial flavor, citric acid, soluble fiber may contain red #40, blue #1, and blue #2 and sucralose.
This product contains less than 40 mg of caffeine (equivalent to less than 1/2 cup of brewed coffee). Do not consume if you are unaware of your health status or if you currently have, or have a history of, liver or kidney disease, Reye's Syndrome or any disorder that causes ammonia or urate accumulation in the blood. Pregnant or lactating women must consult their doctor before taking this or any other kind of supplement.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (Approx. 9 grams)|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||720 IU||14%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||500 mg||833%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol acetate)||60 IU||200%|
|Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCI)||1.5 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||2 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||6 mcg||100%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||70 mg||7%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||35 mg||9%|
|Sodium (as disodium phosphate)||25 mg||1%|
|Potassium (as potassium chloride)||35 mg||1%|
Anti-Fatigue, Mitochondria Support Complex
|Glutarade Glutamine Complex
L-Glutamine, N-Acetyl L-Glutamine, L-Glutamine Peptide.
Electrolyte & Energy Metabolism Complex
|*Percentage Daily Values based on a 2,000-Calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.