Betancourt, Pure-Amino, BCAA Endurance & Recovery Drink Mix, Fruit Punch, 11.85 oz (336 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- BCAA Drink Mix
- GMP Good Manufacturing Practice
- Citral - Citrulline Malate
- Glycine to Promote Glucose Formation for Muscular Energy
- NAC & Selenium Combo for Optimizing Performance
- 4:1:1 Ratio of BCAA's & Electrolytes
- Dietary Supplement
- No Artificial Colors or Sweeteners
- Improve Glutathione Concentration Which May Reduce Cell Damage
- Laboratory Tested by NFN
- Whatever It Takes!
Pure-Amino attempts to improve upon the typical 2:1:1 BCAA ratio by providing a 4:1:1 ratio focusing on L-Leucine; the BCAA responsible for anabolic signaling for optimizing muscle growth. The BCAA's can be considered to be the most important of the Essential Amino acids for muscle performance as they promote muscle tissue repair. Recent research on NAC: N-Acetylcysteine, has shown that it promotes the protection of muscle cells during exertion by promoting Glutathione. Selenium also promotes Glutathione as well and the combination of these two muscle cell protecting ingredients have been shown to be endurance and possibly hormone boosting performance aids.
Pure-Amino can be taken at any time during the day:
- Pre-exercise: for a non-stimulant boost in exercise performance and a delay in fatigue.
- Intra- workout: can be taken during training to promote muscle repair or a delay in fatigue.
- Post-exercise: the 4:1:1 BCAA blend featuring L-Leucine will promote recovery from intense exercise.
- Also supplement with Pure-Amino at any time during the day in between meals to promote an anabolic state.
Mix 1 scoop with 8 oz of water either before, during or after training. Pure-Amino can be used stand alone as a BCAA supplement or in conjunction with exercise for the purposes of boosting performance (especially endurance) and recovery.
Natural fruit punch, mixed berry and raspberry flavors, citric acid, stevia 98%, maltodextrin, reed beet powder, silica, propylene glycol.
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not combine with any other selenium supplement, persons living in areas with high soil selenium such as North and South Dakota should consult a physician before use. Do not consume more than 5 servings in one day. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition or if you are unaware of your current health status.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (12 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 28|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)||2 mg||100%|
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)
|Magnesium (Magnesium Citrate)||125 mg||31%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)||22 mg||147%|
|Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine)||70 mcg||100%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Chloride)||20 mg||1%|
|Potassium (as Potassium Citrate)||35 mg||1%|
|Advanced Water Soluble BCAA Blend|
|Glucose & VO² Max Blend
L-Taurine, L-Glycine, N-Acetylcysteine, Citral M (L-Citrulline Malate 2:1).
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.