Betancourt, Amino Acids & Specialty
Categories Supplements Amino Acids BCAA ( Branched Chain Amino Acid )
Categories Sports Recovery Formulas
Betancourt, Pure-Amino, BCAA Endurance & Recovery Drink Mix, Grape, 11.85 oz (336 g) Powder
Priced together: $54.74 Priced separately: $56.74
- BCAA Drink Mix
- GMP - Good Manufacturing Practice - Consistent Quality
- Citral - Citrulline Malate
- Glycine to Promote Glucose Formation for Muscular Energy
- NAC & Selenium Combo for Optimizing Performance
- 4:1:1 Ratio of BCAAs & Electrolytes
- Dietary Supplement
- No Artificial Colors or Sweeteners
- Improve Glutathione Concentration Which May Reduce Cell Damage
- Laboratory Tested by nfn
- Whatever It Takes!
Pure-Amino attempts to improve upon the typical 2:1:1 BCAA ratio by providing a 4:1:1 ratio focusing on L-Leucine; the BCAA responsible for anabolic signaling for optimizing muscle growth. The BCAAs can be considered to be the most important of the Essential Amino acids for muscle performance as they promote muscle tissue repair. Recent research on NAC: N-Acetylcysteine, has shown that it promotes the protection of muscle cells during exertion by promoting Glutathione. Selenium also promotes Glutathione as well and the combination of these two muscle cell protecting ingredients have been shown to be endurance and possibly hormone boosting performance aids.
Pure-Amino can be taken at any time during the day:
- Pre-exercise: for a non-stimulant boost in exercise performance and a delay in fatigue.
- Intra-workout: can be taken during training to promote muscle repair or a delay in fatigue.
- Post-exercise: the 4:1:1 BCAA blend featuring L-Leucine will promote recovery from intense exercise.
- Also supplement with Pure-Amino at any time during the day in between meals to promote an anabolic state.
Recommended Usage: Mix 1 scoop with 8 oz of water either before, during or after training. Pure-Amino can be used stand alone as a BCAA supplement or in conjunction with exercise for the purposes of boosting performance (especially endurance) and recovery.
Natural grape flavor, citric acid, stevia 98% maltodextrin, silica.
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not combine with any other Selenium supplement, persons living in areas with high soil selenium such North and South Dakota should consult a physician before use. Do not consume more than 5 servings in one day. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition or if you are unaware of your current health status.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (12 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 28|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%|
|Vitamin B 6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)||2 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B 12 (as Methylcobalamin)||300 mcg||5,000%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)||125 mg||31%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)||22 mg||147%|
|Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine)||70 mcg||100%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Chloride)||20 mg||1%|
|Potassium (as Potassium Citrate)||35 mg||1%|
|Advanced Water Soluble BCAA Blend|
|Glucose & VO2 Max Blend
L-Taurine, L-Glycine, N-Acetylcysteine, Citral M (L-Citrulline Malate 2:1).
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established.