Better Than Bouillon, Superior Touch, Au Jus Base, 8 oz (227 g) (Discontinued Item)7 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.51 lbs (0.68 kg)
- Product Code: BOL-21721
- UPC Code: 098308217213
- Package Quantity: 8 oz (227 g)
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 2.9 x 3.1 in, 0.9 lbs (0.41 kg)
- 38 Servings
- Makes 7 Quarts of Au Jus Gravy
- Made From Beef Stock and Red Wine
Our Au Jus Base is made from Beef Stock and Red Wine. It makes a perfect Au Jus for French Dip Sandwiches and Prime Rib.
Refrigerate after opening
Au Jus Gravy for Sandwiches & Roast Beef:
Dissolve 1 tsp Au Jus Base into 3/4 cup (6 oz) hot water.
For French Onion Soup:
- Peel and slice 2-3 large onions into 1/8 inch strips.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter, add onions and saute until tender.
- Stir in 1/2 tsp ground pepper, 1 tsp paprika, 1 bay leaf, saute over low heat for additional 10 minutes, stirring frequently, remove from heat.
- Add 5 cups of the water and 7 tsp Superior Touch Au Just Base. Add to stockpot. Increase heat and bring to a boil.
- Blend 6 tbsp flour in 2 1/2 cups water, stir into soup, reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Ladle soup into ovenproof bowls. If desired, top each with a slice of crusty bread and grated cheese and place under broiler until cheese bubbles. Serve hot.
Beef stock, salt, hydrolyzed soy and corn protein, sugar, yeast extract, beef fat, beef flavor (rendered beef fat, soybean paste, natural flavor, salt, maltodextrin), red wine concentrate, food starch - modified, dried onion and garlic, caramel color, lactic acid, beet powder, xanthan gum, natural flavors.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (6 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 38|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0 g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews