Bigelow, Assorted Herb Teas, Six Variety Pack, Caffeine Free, 18 Tea Bags, 1.03 oz (29 g)
By Bigelow147 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.39 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Product Code: LOW-00098
- UPC Code: 072310000988
- Package Quantity: 18 Tea Bags, 1.03 oz (29 g)
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 5.1 x 3 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Take Your Favorite Tea Wherever You Go!
- Each Tea Bag Individually Wrapped to Ensure Great Taste and Freshness
- Individual Fresh Pack
- Kosher Parve
- Tea is a Gluten-Free Beverage
Bigelow Tea... good for mind, body and soul.
Assortment includes 3 tea bags each of:
- Pomegranate Pizzazz Refreshing sweet & tart taste of pomegranate.
- I Love Lemon with C Refreshing blend with lots of lemon.
- Mint Medley Blend of cool garden spearmint & peppermint.
- Orange & Spice A zesty blend of orange & spice.
- Cozy Chamomile Calming chamomile for quiet moments.
- Sweet Dreams Relaxing blend of chamomile & mint.
Steep for 3-5 minutes.
Apple, hibiscus, blackberry leaves, natural pomegranate and other natural flavors (soy lecithin), orange peel, malic acid, licorice root, natural pomegranate and apple juices from concentrate
I Love Lemon with C
Rose hips, lemongrass, natural lemon flavor (soy lecithin), lemon peel, lemon verbena, peppermint leaves, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), hibiscus, citric acid
Peppermint leaves, spearmint leaves, rose hips, lemon peel, hibiscus
Orange & Spice
Rose hips, spices, hibiscus, orange peel, roasted chicory, natural orange flavors (soy lecithin)
Chamomile, hibiscus, peppermint leaves, rose blossoms, spearmint leaves, spice, orange blossoms.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Natural components in most of them, But i did't like some tastes. It is very convenient to try and take a full version of one kind of tea. Click on my name to learn how to pay less.
Orange tea smells Chinese medicine so I poured the cup directly to the toilet. Lemon smells messy mold. Pomegrante tastes sucks. I don't have any more courage to try the rest. 맛 설명할게요 방금 오렌지티 뜯었는데 한약맛 나서 그대로 제가 매일 쓰는 변기한테 줬어요 레몬 뜯었는데 곰팡이 쉰내 나고 석류는 떫은맛이 납니다 이제 다른 맛을 시도할 용기를 다 써 버렸어요. 정말 너무 맛있어서 이번에 증세법안 통과시킨 의원님들께 아침에 매일매일 타다 드리고 싶군요