Bigelow, English Teatime, 20 Tea Bags, 1.50 oz (42 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- America's Classic
- Family Tea Blenders Since 1945
- A Full Bodied Rich Smooth Tea
- Perfect Any Time of Day
- All Natural
- Tea Bags Individually Wrapped in Foil Pouches
- Freshness Stays in, Air and Moisture Stays Out
- Kosher Parve
Thank goodness for that little jar...
When Ruth Campbell Bigelow started Bigelow Tea in 1945, the going was tough. She had created a wonderful tea, "Constant Comment", but now had to try to sell it, one store at a time. One day, she visited a store that had begun to successfully sell her tea. The shopkeeper shared with her that he had been opening up a container to allow his consumers to enjoy the tea's amazing aroma. "One whiff and they were sold!" he said.
Ruth immediately started including in each case an "extra" little jar of "Constant Comment" labeled "open and whiff." Shops across the country placed this whiffing jar by their cash registers. This would prove to be a defining moment that helped grow our family's tea company into the success it is today. Thank goodness for that little jar!
The Bigelow Family
We're Proud of Our Recipe
For this special recipe we use only hand-picked tea leaves from higher up in the mountains where the best teas are grown. These mountain grown teas give you a full bodied, yet smooth cup, making English Teatime the perfect pick-me-up tea any time of day.
...Here's the Key
We use a special foil pouch to protect your tea from any air, moisture and surrounding aromas. So open and enjoy the unparalleled flavor, freshness, aroma, of Bigelow Tea everywhere you go!
2 Steps to a Great Cup
Be sure to start with fresh cold water and bring to a rolling boil.
Pour over tea bag, steep for 2 minutes (or whatever time you like), remove bag (but no squeezing please!)
For Iced Tea by the Glass: Steep a little longer. Pour over ice.
Tea is a gluten-free beverage
Caff-o-Meter content per serving, black tea 30-60 mg