Bigelow, Green Tea with Mint, 20 Tea Bags, .91 oz (25 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Take Your Favorite Tea Wherever You Go
- Each Tea Bag Individually Wrapped to Ensure Great Taste and Freshness
- Individual Fresh Pack
- Delicate Flavor
- Health Antioxidants
- Kosher Parve
- Blended and Packaged in The USA
Leave it to Mother Nature... and Bigelow!
Mother Nature gave us a wonderful gift when she packed powerful antioxidants into green tea. But not all green tea tastes the same. To make all natural Green Tea with Mint, Bigelow uses only the finest quality tea that has been gown in higher-elevation gardens and gently processed to bring out the tea's natural, smooth flavor. Cool garden mint is then masterfully blended with the delicate green tea before wrapping each tea bag in its own protective pouch to seal in all the wonderful flavor and freshness.
All natural Bigelow Green Tea with Mint takes green tea enjoyment to a whole new level. It's a great way to help you relax and enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
Eunice & David Bigelow
Hot Tea: Pour boiling water over tea bag in a cup and steep for 2 to 4 minutes.
Fresh Brewed Iced Tea by The Glass: Pour 4 to 5 fl oz boiling water over 1 tea bag. Steep 3 to 5 minutes. Sweeten to taste. Pour into tall glass filled with ice... and enjoy.
Green tea, mint leaves.
|Serving Size: 8 fl oz (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Serving as Prepared||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Dietary Fiber, Sugars, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|Black Tea||30-60 mg|
|Green Tea||25-50 mg|
|Decaf Tea||1-8 mg|
|Herb Tea||0 mg|
|† Represents average caffeine content; individual products may vary.|