Bigelow, Herb Tea, Perfect Peach, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.37 oz (38 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- America's Classic
- Family Tea Blender Since 1945
- Natural and Artificially Flavored
- Just Like a Freshly Baked Peach Pie but in a Teacup
- 20 Tea Bags Individually Wrapped in Foil Pouches
- Freshness Stays in. Air and Moisture Stay Out
- Kosher Parve
BigLow Herbal Blend
We're Proud of Our Recipe
To blend our Perfect Peach Tea, we use ingredients just like those in a freshly baked peach pie. Luscious peaches sprinkled with just the right amount of spice. One taste will keep you coming for more...yummy!
Caff-O-Meter† Content Per Serving
Coffee 100-120 mg - Black tea 30-60 mg - Green tea 25-50 mg - Decaf tea 1-8 mg - Herbal tea 0 mg
Unlock the Freshness...
...Heres the Key
We use special foil pouch to protect your tea from any air, moisture and surrounding aromas. So open and enjoy the unparalleled Flavor - Freshness - Aroma of Bigelow Tea everywhere you go!
† Represents average caffeine content; individual products may vary.
2 Steps to a Great Cup
Be sure to start with fresh cold water and bring to a rolling boil.
Pour over tea bag, steep for 4 minutes (or whatever time you like) remove bag (but no squeezing please!)
For Iced Tea by the Glass: Steep a little longer. Pour over ice.
Rose hips, hibiscus, peaches, natural and artificial peach flavor (soy lecithin), spices, orange peel, lemon peel, apples, strawberry leaves, roasted chicory.
iHerb Customer Reviews
If it smells like a peach....
Posted by shopzilla on Jan 22, 2016
This tea really does smell of peaches, but tastes more like apple and blackcurrant. I wish it tasted as peachy as it smells. Still, a delicious brew and very nice, just before bed. I wouldn't buy it again though. Don't like the disconnect between the intense peach fragrance and the actual apple and berry flavour. Causes palate-brain confusion :P If you find this review helpful, please click the "Yes" button. Thank you!
Posted by 4635078375564254747 on Jan 15, 2015
El sabor de este té es espectacular, lo recomiendo.
Posted by 4993314256941380345 on Jan 11, 2014
Does taste like peach and I like it.
tasty and flavored tea
Posted by 4717891619721558690 on Aug 05, 2013
tasty and flavored tea