Bigelow, Plantation Mint, Black Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.18 oz (33 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Rich and Flavorful with a Clean Smooth Mint Finish
- All Natural
- Tea Bags Individually Wrapped in Foil Pouches
- Freshness Stays in. Air and moisture Stay Out.
- Kosher Parve
Bigelow Black Tea Blend
We're Proud of Our Recipe
Feeling like the market needed a refreshing mint tea, Eunice Bigelow took to the kitchen to create one of her first blend for the company. She started with a rich, flavorful black tea and then blended just the right amount f mint. One sip and you will see Plantation Mint is clean and smooth with the perfect mint finish!
Unlock the Freshness...
,,,Here's the Key
We use a special foil pouch to protect your tea from any air, moisture and surrounding aromas. So open and enjoy the unparalleled Flavor - Freshness - Aroma of Bigelow Tea everywhere you go!
2 Steps to a Great Cup
Be sure to start with fresh cold water and bring to a rolling boil.
Pour over tea bag, steep for 2 minutes (or whatever time you like), remove bag (but no squeezing lease!)
For Iced Tea by the Glass: Steep a little longer. Pour over ice.
Black tea, spearmint.
Tea is a gluten-free beverage.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by specialgirl on Mar 14, 2015
I used to purchase this tea in the store but could not get it anymore. They also just used to sell the plantation mint without the black tea. Otherwise the tea is delicious.
Mrs Helen Perry
Posted by 5736636309775281341 on Mar 01, 2014
I live in Australia and ordered this product online. Firstly, I was impressed how soon the tea arrived on my doorstep after I placed my order. 5 days! I love the plantation mint tea as it is really mild and leaves a slight minty taste for some time after. I will definitely be ordering more. Thank you.
Posted by Reviewer2320445 on Mar 19, 2012
very good tea
Posted by Reviewer1641906 on Mar 12, 2012
not to take everyday, but when I want to relax.