Bigelow, Sweet Dreams Herb Tea, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.09 oz (30 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Open And Enjoy!
- Take Your Favorite Tea Wherever You Go!
- Bigelow's Individual Flavor-Protecting Envelopes Ensure Great Taste And Freshness
- Individual Fresh Pack
- Relaxing Blend of Chamomile & Mint
- All Natural
- Gluten Free
- Kosher Parve
Hot Tea: Pour boiling water over tea bag in a cup and steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
Fresh Brewed Iced Tea by The Glass: Pour 4 to 5 fl oz boiling water over 1 tea bag. Steep 3 to 5 minutes. Sweeten to taste. Pour into tall glass filled with ice...and enjoy.
Express your creativity for a totally unique iced tea experience - combine several of your favorite Bigelow tea flavors!
Chamomile, hibiscus, peppermint leaves, rose blossoms, spearmint leaves, spice, orange blossoms
|Serving Size: 8 fl oz (240 ml)|
|Amount per Serving As Prepared||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Dietary Fiber, Sugars, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
If you like herbal teas, mint and roses, chances is you will like this a lot. This is a stayer in my tea shelf. :)
Posted by BellaJC on Jan 23, 2016
I like this tea. Camomile, mint My favorite tea.
Posted by 5572978755067482297 on Oct 31, 2014
so dissapointed..not smell or flavour at all
Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jan 20, 2014
This tea is wonderful for relaxing you and helping you to fall asleep. I have noticed that I sleep better and wake up less during the night after drinking this. It has a pleasant taste and doesn't need anything added to it to enjoy it. I like this better than the sleepy time tea.
Posted by 5196167249372044499 on Nov 06, 2013
It really relax. And taste is good.