- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
BikiniZone, After-Shave Gel, Medicated, 1 oz (28 g)
By BikiniZone4 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.16 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Product Code: BKZ-01608
- UPC Code: 018515016089
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (28 g)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 3.2 x 4.7 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
Combo Discount: -$5.00
- Lidocaine - Topical Analgesic
- Helps Get Rid of Bikini Bumps
- Instantly Stops Irritation Redness and Itching
- Guaranteed Results
If you're like most women, you've experienced irritation, bumps, redness and itching after removing hair from your bikini area. Bikini Zone is uniquely medicated to provide fast relief.
Bikini Zone absorbs instantly as you apply it. You'll start to feel relief from the irritation, pain and itching immediately. Bikini Zone also works to smooth away the appearance of embarrassing bumps. Using Bikini Zone can help keep your bikini area skin soft and beautifully smooth.
Bikini area irritation can occur any time, not just during swimsuit season. Keep Bikini Zone handy year round for an irritation-free and bump-free appearance. Bikini Zone will not stain lingerie, swimsuits or clothing.
Use Temporarily relieves pain, itching and irritation.
Adults and children over 12 years
- See top of cap to open tube.
- Immediately after hair removal, apply Bikini Zone sparingly and only to the areas where it's needed
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily
- Continue to apply Bikini Zone as a regular part of your hair removal routine, whether you use a razor, wax or depilatory
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Use only as directed.
- Do not use before any hair removal process that involves heat or lasers
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Lidocaine 2.00%||Topical Analgesic/Anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients Benzyl alcohol, camphor, disodium EDTA, DMDM hydantoin, hexylene glycol, lactic acid, menthol, PPG-2-isodeceth-12, PVM/MA decadiene crosspolymer, salicylic acid, SD alcohol 23-A, sodium hydroxide, water (aqua).|