BikiniZone, Creme Hair Remover, For Bikini Area, Sensitive Formula, 2 oz (56 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Lasts Days Longer Than Shaving
- No Stubble or Razor Burn
Bikini Zone Creme is made exclusively for your ultra-sensitive bikini area. Gentle, yet effective, it works in just 4 minutes to completely remove all bikini hair below the surface with results that are smoother than shaving and last days longer.
The Bikini Zone Creme Hair Remover formulas has green tea to make your skin soft and smooth as well as moisturizing aloe and chamomile to soothe skin and prevent skin irritation.
With Bikini Zone Creme Hair Remover, you'll have an ultra-smooth bikini line, guaranteed!
For the best post hair removal care, use Bikini Zone Medicated Creme or Gel to instantly stop irritation, redness and itching plus get rid of bikini bumps!
1. For Best results, trim bikini hair before proceeding with treatment.
2. Flip open cap. Squeeze creme hair remover onto fingertips, then gently apply creme evenly to bikini area. Be sure to cover all hair completely with a thick, even coat. Do not rub in.
3. After 3-4 minutes, test a small area. If hair does not wipe off easily, leave on a few minutes longer. Do not exceed 10 minutes. For especially coarse hair or hard to remove hair, before applying Bikini Zone, saturate hair with lukewarm water for several minutes, pat dry and then apply product.
4. To Remove Hair: Rinse bikini area thoroughly with lukewarm water, using a washcloth to wipe off hair. Do not rub or use soap. Pat dry.
5. Keep container closed when not in use.
For best results, maintain your smooth Bikini Zone area with Bikini Zone Medicated Creme or gel available wherever Bikini Zone products are sold.
Caution: Read all directions and warnings before using. Irritation or allergic reaction may occur with some people even after prior use without adverse effect. Therefore, test before each use by applying creme on the skin inside your elbow and remove in ten minutes. If no irritation occurs within 24 hours, then use products as directed.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from and do not use on eyes, eyelids, eyebrows and eyelashes. Should product come in contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with lukewarm water. If irritation/rash occurs discontinue use and consult your physician. This product should not be used on areas with varicose veins, pimples, moles or warts. Do not use on mucous membranes, breast nipples, perianal, vaginal or genital areas, in nose or ears, lips, recently tweezed, waxed or shaved areas, rashes, irritations, eczema, sunburned, chapped, peeling, injured, inflamed or broken skin.
Not animal tested
Store in a cool, dry place.
Water (aqua), potassium thioglycolate, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, mineral oil, calcium hydroxide, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium hydroxide.
Волосы удаляются плохо. Только если ждать 10 минут. Потом тереть их. И то они обрываются у корней, а не удаляются с корнем. Hair removed bad. Only if you wait 10 minutes. Then rub them. And then they break off at the roots, and are not removed from the root.
I finally found a product that removed my course hair down there! It doesn't have a strong chemical smell and didn't irritate my sensitive bikini zone.
Posted by 5750063414972228862 on Aug 08, 2016
After 4 min. hair still sticked. After 6 min. skin started to ''burn''. Removed the cream and some of the hairs. I was left with a red burning spot.
my skin irritated !!
Posted by 4773438812573887887 on Feb 29, 2016
I don't like it , I prefer was rather than this product
Posted by 5709098757214985841 on Feb 27, 2016
I saw this item and took a chance in buying it, because I thought if it does work it will be awesome. It works very well and is a great, quick fix. It's a great alternative to waxing the bikini line or shaving. No more bumps and it did not irritate my skin. Plus it is not at all painful like waxing. I used it two nights ago and I do not see any hair regrow or bumps yet. I don't see how it could cause bumps? I don't think I would ever wax or shave my bikini line again as long as this product is around.
Posted by 5010921269868232729 on Dec 22, 2014
remove hair easily and no irritation.