BikiniZone, Medicated After-Shave Roll-On Relief, 2.0 fl oz (59 ml)
By BikiniZone3 Reviews
Expiration Date: May 2015
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: BKZ-01615
- UPC Code: 018515016157
- Package Quantity: 2.0 fl oz (59 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 2.8 x 5.3 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Pramaxine HCl- Topical Analgesic
- Helps Get Rid of Bikini Bumps
- Instantly Stops Irritation, Redness and Itching
- Hands-Free Easy Application
If you're like most women, you've experienced irritation, bumps, redness and itching after removing hair from your sensitive bikini area. Bikini Zone is uniquely medicated to provide fast relief. The convenient hands-free roll-on glides over the skin for immediate relief after shaving, waxing or depilating the bikini area. There's no mess or waste!
This new Bikini Zone formula instantly penetrates skin to soothe irritation, pain and itching after hair removal. Bikini Zone also works to smooth away bikini bumps. Plus, Bikini Zone will not stain clothing.
Bikini area irritation can occur at any time, not just during swimsuit season. Using Bikini Zone regularly can help keep your bikini area irritation-free and bump-free all year long.
Use: Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with minor skin irritations.
- Adults and children 12 years and older
- Immediately after hair removal, apply sparingly to areas affected
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times per day.
- Continue to apply as a part of your hair removal routine, whether you use a razor, wax or depilatory
- Children under 2 years: ask a doctor.
|Pramoxine HCl 1.00%||Topical analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol SD 23A, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, benzyl alcohol, bisabolol/zingiber officinale (ginger root) extract, butylene glycol, camphor, disodium EDTA, fragrance, glycerin, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, isostearth-200 linoleate, lactic acid, menthol, PPG-2-isodeceth-12, salicylic acid, triethanolamine, water (aqua), xanthan gum.|
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use
- In large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
- Before any hair removal process that involves heat or lasers
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.