BikiniZone, Medicated Creme, Helps Get Rid of Bikini Bumps, 1 oz (28 g)
- Dermatologist Tested
- Instantly Stops Irritation Redness and Itching
- Lidocaine - Topical Analgesic
Bikini Zone Medicated Creme is specially formulated to provide fast relief from the bumps, irritation and pain that occurs in the sensitive bikini area after shaving, waxing or depilating.
Bikini Zone absorbs instantly as you apply it. You'll start to feel relief from the irritation, redness, pain and itching immediately. Bikini Zone also works to smooth away the appearance of embarrassing bikini bumps. Plus, Bikini Zone will not stain lingerie, swimsuits or clothing. Use Bikini Zone all year long to keep your bikini area skin irritation free and beautifully smooth.
For fast and easy hair removal, try new Bikini Zone Shave Gel, Wax Strips, Creme Hair Remover and Microwave Wax. They're specially formulated for the sensitive bikini area.
Adults and children 12 years and older
- See top of cap to open tube
- Immediately after hair removal, apply sparingly and only to areas affected
- Repeat as necessary, up to 4 times per day
- Continue to apply as a part of your hair removal routine, whether you use a razor, wax or depilatory.
- Children under 2 years: ask a doctor
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes
When using this product
Do not use
- In large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
- Before any hair removal process that involves heat or lasers
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Keep out of reach of children
|Lidocaine 2.00%||Topical Analgesic/Anesthetic|
|Aloe barbadensis gel, benzyl alcohol, camphor, cetearyl alcohol, cyclohexasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, disodium EDTA, diazolidinyl urea, fragrance, glyceryl dilaurate, glyceryl stearate, hexylene glycol, lactic acid, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, PEG-40 stearate, PEG-100 stearate, polyquaternium-37, PPG-1 trideceth-6, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, propylene glycol, propylparaben, salicylic acid, SD alcohol 23A, sodium hydroxide, water (aqua).|