BikiniZone, Medicated Gel, 1 oz (28 g)
By BikiniZone26 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.21 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Product Code: BKZ-01604
- UPC Code: 018515016041
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (28 g)
- Dimensions: 1 x 4.8 x 4.5 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Helps Get Rid of Bikini Bumps
- Instantly Stops Irritation Redness and Itching
- Topical Analgesic
Bikini Zone Medicated Gel is especially formulated to provide fast relief from the bumps, irritation and pain that occurs in the sensitive bikini area after shaving, waxing or depilating.
Bikini Zone absorbs instantly as you apply it. You'll start to feel relief from the irritation, redness, pain and itching immediately. Bikini Zone also works to smooth away the appearance of embarrassing bikini bumps. Plus, Bikini Zone will not stain lingerie, swimsuits or clothing. Use Bikini Zone all year long to keep your bikini area skin irritation free and beautifully smooth.
For fast and easy hair removal, try Bikini Zone Shave Gel, Wax Strips, Creme Hair Remover and Microwave Wax. They're specially formulated for the sensitive bikini area.
Use Temporarily relieves pain, itching and irritation.
Adults and children over 12 years
- See top of cap to open tube
- Immediately after hair removal, apply Bikini Zone sparingly and only to the areas where it's needed
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily
- Continue to apply Bikini Zone as a regular part of your hair removal routine, whether you use a razor, wax or depilatory.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Do not use before any hair removal process that involves heat or lasers
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Lidocaine 2.00%||Topical Analgesic/Anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl alcohol, camphor, disodium EDTA, DMDM hydantoin, hexylene glycol, lactic acid, menthol, PPG-2-isodeceth-12, PVM/MA decadiene crosspolymer, salicylic acid, SD alcohol 23-A, sodium hydoxide, water (aqua).|
iHerb Customer Reviews
It helps immediately even just after waxing. no skin irritation at all.
It really works!