BikiniZone, Microwave Bikini Wax, 2 oz (56 g) (Discontinued Item)
By BikiniZone1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Product Code: BKZ-01622
- UPC Code: 018515016225
- Package Quantity: 2 oz (56 g)
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 3 x 5.8 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Green Tea Fortified
- Ultra Smooth Bikini Line
- Results Last Up to 8 Weeks
- Glides on Easily
- Rinses Off with Water
- Extra Strength Wax Gently Removes Coarse Hair
- Wax · 10 Cloth Strips · 1 Spatula · Instruction Sheet
Bikini Zone - the experts you know and trust, introduces new Green Tea Fortified Microwave Bikini Wax. It's the quick, easy way to wax your bikini line in the privacy of your own home.
Bikini Zone Microwave Bikini Wax has everything you need to gently wax your bikini line and keep it beautifully smooth and hair-free for up to eight weeks!
The water-soluble wax microwaves in seconds and applies easily with the provided spatula. Simply press the enclosed cloth Comfort Strip over the hair you want to remove, tug and hair comes away easily. The wax formula is strong enough to remove even stubborn, coarse hair, yet is gentle on delicate skin.
Bikini Zone Microwave Wax is fortified with Green Tea to make your skin feel soft and smooth, as well as Vitamin E and Chamomile to soothe the skin and prevent skin irritation.
Step 1-Heat the wax
Step 2- Apply the wax and remove hair
- Patch Test: Before each use, always do a patch test. Apply wax to skin inside your elbow, following the instructions enclosed. If no irritation occurs within 24 hours, then use the product as directed. A slight reddening of the skin is normal for several hours after removal of hair. In cases of extreme skin reaction, discontinue use immediately and do not proceed with full treatment. If skin appears normal, proceed.
- Appropriate Hair Length: For best results and smoother finish, hair to be removed should be at least 1/4" long, but no longer than 1/2" for the wax to grip effectively. Trim hair if necessary.
- Skin Preparation: Skin should be clean and dry, free from oils, creams, lotions, moisturizers and perspiration. Wash skin with soap and water, and dry thoroughly before waxing. If the climate is hot and humid, lightly dust the area to be waxed with talcum powder.
- Application: Apply only one cloth strip at a time and remove wax before proceeding to the next area. When applying cloth strip over area to be waxed, leave 1/2" free to enable you to grasp it more firmly when pulling strip off.
- Cloth Strip Removal: When removing cloth strip, skin should be held taut with one hand while pulling the strip away with the other hand. To avoid wax remaining on skin and not being removed, do not pull the cloth strip back slowly. Pull it off quickly and immediately. Always pull cloth strip toward you, against the direction of the hair growth.
- Clean up: Wax residue can be easily removed with water. Keep a damp washcloth handy to wipe away any excess wax left on skin after waxing.
Caution: Read all enclosed directions and warnings before using. Before each use, always do a patch test. Apply wax to skin inside your elbow, following the instructions enclosed. If no irritation occurs within 24 hours, then use the product as directed. A slight reddening of the skin is normal for several hours after removal of hair. In cases of extreme skin reaction, discontinue use immediately and do not proceed with full treatment. If skin appears normal, proceed.
For external use only. Keep away from children.
Not animal tested
Wax Ingredients: Sucrose, corn syrup, honey, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance, citric acid, FD&C yellow 5 (Cl 15985:1).