Bio-Genesis Nutraceuticals, Vitamin D3-K2 Emulsion, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Emulsified for Increased Absorption and Bioavailability
- Vitamin K2 Helps Keep Calcium Out of the Arteries and in the Bones where it Belongs
- Supplies 2,000 IU of Vitamin D3 every 5 Drops
Provides liquid vitamin d3 and vitamin k2 in a well-absorbed, berry- flavored emulsion.
- Supports bone health and proper calcium metabolism
- Provides immune and anti-inflammatory support
- Provides cardiovascular support
- Emulsified for increased absorption and bioavailability
Vitamin D3-K2 Emulsion is designed to support individuals whose diets and lifestyles may not provide adequate amounts of vitamins D3 and K2. Cholecalciferol, also known as vitamin D3, is produced when the skin is exposed to sunlight. Vitamin D is essential for bone health, anti-inflammatory support, cardiovascular health, and immune system support. Vitamin K2 further supports bone health due to its role in proper calcium metabolism. Unfortunately, many individuals produce insufficient vitamin D due to limited sun exposure and liberal use of sun protective factors (SPF) in sun screen lotions. Patients facing severe vitamin D deficiency may be disheartened by the need to take multiple capsules in order to reestablish optimum vitamin D status. Vitamin D3-K2 Emulsion provides healthy doses of vitamins D3 and K2 in a tasty, emulsified liquid that is both convenient and well-absorbed.
Shake before use. As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving one time per day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Refrigerate after opening for quality.
Purified water, olive oil, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, stevia, xanthan gum, natural flavors, citric acid, potassium sorbate, and sodium hexametaphosphate.
Contains soy (from vitamin K2)
Keep tightly capped and store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. If pregnant or breastfeeding, contact your healthcare professional before use. Individuals who take more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D should have their vitamin D levels monitored.
|Serving Size: 5 drops (.25 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)||2,000 IU||500%|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7)||5 mcg||6%|
|* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2000 Calorie Diet.|