Bio Kleen, Glass Cleaner, Ammonia-Free, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Tough on Dirt, Gentle on The Earth
- Natural | Non-Toxic | Biodegradable
- Dries Streak Free
- Vinegar Cleaning Power
We Are The Environment
Our everyday cleaning choices affect our health, the health of our families, and the health of our planet. Biokleen products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footprint on the environment. Concentrated = Fewer Fillers = Less Waste = Less Packaging = Less Energy Used in Shipping = More Value for Everyone.
Our Glass Cleaner is not only ammonia and streak free, but is also odorless. With vinegar power and natural soil lifters, it easily dissolves dirt, pollution, smoke, grease and more from shiny hard surfaces.
- Environmentally friendly with no negative effects on rivers, streams, plants or wildlife
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies
- No artificial fragrance, colors or preservatives
- Rapidly Biodegrades and Ozone Safe
- Trusted company since 1989
Spray directly on glass, chrome, mirrors, stainless steel and other shiny surfaces. Wipe rapidly with a clean lint-free rag or newspaper. Turn rag to a clean side while wiping dry. Repeat as needed.
Dilute Biokleen glass cleaner with equal parts water. Apply with sponge or brush and squeegee off immediately.
*Preferred by professional window washers.
Window Washer Reservoirs
Pour full strength into your automobile's reservoir.
In case of eye contact, flush eyes with cool water for 15 minutes. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute.
Keep out of reach of children.
No animal testing.
No animal ingredients.
Hard surface surfactants from coconut and/or corn, linear alcohol from coconut, Kosher vinegar, and filtered water.
Contains NO: Phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, alcohol, butyl, glycol ether, SLS or SLES, EDTA, DEA. No SARA Title III, CA 65, or EPA priority pollutants. No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous.