- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Grapefruit Seed & Citrus Extract
- 50 Standard Loads
- 75 High Efficiency Load
- Tough on Dirt, Gentler on the Earth Since 1989
- No Animal Testing or Ingredients
- Family Owned and Operated
- Ultra Concentrated
- Made with 100% Renewable Energy Offsets
- Cleans Since 1989
Biokleen Laundry products are Ultra Concentrated to reduce packaging, waste and energy. Just one wash gets clothes exceptionally clean and odor free. Now that's a load of savings!
The Biokleen Vision
Since 1989, Biokleen's vision of producing natural effective cleaners continues today with a passion for innovation, dedication to performance and a guiding commitment to our planet.
- Use 2/3 scoop for HE front loads, delicates or hand washing
- Use 1 full scoop for standard top load washers
- Pre-treat stains with Biokleen spray & wipe and try Biokleen's oxygen bleach plush for added laundry boost
Sodium carbonate, sodium sulfate, laureth 7 (plant based surfactant), sodium silicate, zeolite, cellulose gum (plant based chelator), hydrogen peroxide, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, glycerin, sodium chloride
Contains no phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, butyl, glycol ether, brighteners, SLS or SLES, EDTA, or DEA. No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous.
Eye irritant, may be may be harmful if swallowed. Read all direction before using.
In case of eye contact, flush with cool water for 15 minutes. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute.
Keep out of reach of children.
Great smell!!! Remarkable cleaning power. I think this box lasted us (family of 5) about 6-8 weeks. I always use a little more than what the box says, but it does not take much and goes a long way. I am going to try 1 or 2 of the other products offered by iherb to see which one I like and will last the longest, but I would buy this again!!!
This detergent is very nice! Get's clothes clean but doesn't leave a strong smell all over my clothes like other brands do!
Posted by 4726209916070887409 on Jun 27, 2016
I have an energy efficient washing machine and I realized the soap clumps up when I do a cold wash . All soap in the soap dispenser clogs and all of the soap fails to go into the washing machine. Even when I do a warm water wash it sometimes Fails to enter the machine as well. Solution is put powder in hot water and mix it well, Then put it in the soap dispenser.
Posted by 5396977150325166273 on Jun 26, 2016
I like powder detergent because it costs less than liquid detergent. This is a great product because it dissolves very easily and cleans just as well as any other detergent out there that I've used.
Posted by Rosequartz on Jun 05, 2016
I love this laundry detergent, it is affordable and effective in cleaning the clothes well.
Beautiful and subtle scent
Posted by Ann23Maree on May 30, 2016
Gentle to skin, nose and washing machine