Bio Kleen, Citrus Essence Laundry Powder, 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
By Bio Kleen
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Grapefruit Seed & Citrus Extract
- 50 Standard Loads
- 75 High Efficiency Load
- Tough on Dirt, Gentler on the Earth Since 1989
- No Animal Testing or Ingredients
- Family Owned and Operated
- Ultra Concentrated
- Made with 100% Renewable Energy Offsets
- Cleans Since 1989
Biokleen Laundry products are Ultra Concentrated to reduce packaging, waste and energy. Just one wash gets clothes exceptionally clean and odor free. Now that's a load of savings!
The Biokleen Vision
Since 1989, Biokleen's vision of producing natural effective cleaners continues today with a passion for innovation, dedication to performance and a guiding commitment to our planet.
- Use 2/3 scoop for HE front loads, delicates or hand washing
- Use 1 full scoop for standard top load washers
- Pre-treat stains with Biokleen spray & wipe and try Biokleen's oxygen bleach plush for added laundry boost
Sodium carbonate, sodium sulfate, laureth 7 (plant based surfactant), sodium silicate, zeolite, cellulose gum (plant based chelator), hydrogen peroxide, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, glycerin, sodium chloride
Contains no phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, butyl, glycol ether, brighteners, SLS or SLES, EDTA, or DEA. No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous.
Eye irritant, may be may be harmful if swallowed. Read all direction before using.
In case of eye contact, flush with cool water for 15 minutes. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute.
Keep out of reach of children.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This detergent is very nice! Get's clothes clean but doesn't leave a strong smell all over my clothes like other brands do!
Great smell!!! Remarkable cleaning power. I think this box lasted us (family of 5) about 6-8 weeks. I always use a little more than what the box says, but it does not take much and goes a long way. I am going to try 1 or 2 of the other products offered by iherb to see which one I like and will last the longest, but I would buy this again!!!
Posted by 5289058485273411575 on May 10, 2016
melt well in a cold water.
My fav natural detergent
Posted by 4642883398937712217 on May 02, 2016
I've tried them all and this is the Best natural laundry detergent!
Posted by 4742307802479649334 on Apr 27, 2016
I have eczema in my arms and back of my knees after using this. :(
My current fav laundry detergent
Posted by Reviewer1128084 on Jun 03, 2015
Overall great detergent, the scent is very light and nice. I would have preferred a fragrance free though, but so far no issue. Cleans well and i love it.
Wanted to like this
Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015
I bought this because one of the key features was it works in all temperatures. I can only wash on cold and this frequently doesn't dissolve in my front loading machine. After having to repeat the load after finding out it didn't go into the machine I ended up using the rest of the box by first just adding the scoop with the laundry. The scent is very mild. I can barely smell orange in the box let alone on my clothes after a wash. It does seem to clean well though.