Bio Kleen, Produce Wash, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Tough on Dirt, Gentle on the Earth
- Removes Chemical Spays, Waxes & Soils
- Grapefruit Seed & Lime Peel
- Extract Cleaning Power
- 3x More Concentrated
- Even Organically Grown Foods Need to be Washed
We are the Environment
Our Concentrated Produce Wash effectively removes pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, waxes and soil for a healthier, safer diet and food preparation area. Holds natural taste and appearance longer, without the use of preservatives.
- Environmentally friendly with no negatives effects on rivers, streams, plants or wildlife.
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies
- No artificial fragrance, colors, or preservatives
- Rapidly Biodegrades and Ozone safe
- Trusted company since 1989
Great for: food storage containers, cutting boards, refrigerators, counters, equipment and hand soap.
For Broccoli, lettuce, grapes and other bulk produce: add 1 Tbs. of produce wash to each 16 oz. of water. Allow produce to soak for 2 minutes. Swish produce in solution then rinse thoroughly.
For Apples, oranges, melons, tomatoes, poultry, eggs, cutting boards, food containers, hands, etc., apply full strength. Rub or scrub with vegetable scrubber allowing food to soak for a minute. Rinse thoroughly.
In case of eye contact, flush eyes with cool water for 15 minutes. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute.
Keep out of reach of children.
Lime extracts, grapefruit seed and pulp extracts, surfactants from coconut and/or corn, cold pressed orange oil and filtered water.
Contains No: Phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, alcohol, butyl, glycol ether, SLS or SLES, EDTA, DEA. No SARA Title III, CA 65, or EPA priority pollutants. No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous.
No Animal Testing
No Animal Ingredients
The product seems good, but too much bubbles. Makes me feel like it is dishwashing soap instead of produce wash. I much prefer the Bentley Organics' Salad and veggie wash
Works well on veggies and fruits. Good value for money and easy on the environment as well.
This is a little hidden gem!
Posted by ladyflipover on Sep 16, 2015
I've used numerous bottles for the past decade - from cleaning babies' equipment to fresh produce. It works great as a hand wash too.
Posted by Reviewer3348372 on Aug 06, 2014
soaked produce in this before eating. seems to clean produce well.
quality becomes worse
Posted by Reviewer1268891 on Dec 09, 2013
first bottle was fine. But second was too liquid so it's difficult to use it
not as advertised
Posted by katmakiah on Feb 05, 2013
the bottle says, 3X concentrated. The shipped item is not concentrated, it's watery. iHerb needs to fix this. it's great stuff but watery, it doesn't stay put long enough to clean apples and other hard items. It's still fine for lettuce and broccoli and such. But you can't a dob of it on an avocado, it spills off into the sink.