Bio Kleen, Soy Blends, Citrus Soy Solvent, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Incredible Cleaning Power of Soy
- Low VOC
- Clean | Degrease | Dissolve
- Soy and Citrus Cleaning Power
- Clean, Shines & Protects!
- Used by Professional Carpet Cleaners
We are the Environment
Our everyday cleaning choices affect our health, the health of our families, and the health of our planet. Biokleen products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footprint on the environment.
Concentrated = Fewer Fillers = Less Waste = Less Packaging = Less Energy Used in Shipping = More Value for Everyone.
Citrus Soy Solvent uses Soybean Oil Extract in place of high levels of citrus extract and petrochemicals to offer you a much safer, natural alternative that is non-flammable, non-combustible, and gentle to skin, without sacrificing environmental and cleaning quality.
- Environmentally friendly with no negative effects on rivers, streams, plants or wildlife
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies
- No artificial fragrance, colors or preservatives
- Trusted company since 1989
All Purpose Cleaning
Countertops, sinks, stoves, vents, showers, tubs. Mix 2 Tbs (1 oz) with 1 quart water in spray bottle.
Floors, walls, garages, patio furniture, pressure washers, siding, ovens, appliances, equipment. Mix 2 Tbs (1 oz) with 1/2 gal of water in pail.
Light Cleaning Window, mirrors, glass, chrome. Mix 1/8 tsp with 1 quart water in spray bottle.
Gum, wax, graffiti, paint, adhesives, carpet & upholstery spots, tar, asphalt, make-up. Apply full strength, work into area, and rinse/extract with water.
*Always rinse with water or extract with water and a mild detergent. Always test fabrics for color fastness before using.
Cautions: In case of eye contact, flush eyes with cool water for 15 minutes. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting - drink plenty of water to dilute.
Keep out of reach of children.
Soybean oil extract, vegetable-based surfactants, orange peel extract, linear alcohol from coconut, and grapefruit seed extract.
Contains NO: Phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, alcohol, butyl, glycol ether, SLS or SLES, EDTA, DEA. No SARA Title III, CA 65, or EPA priority pollutants. No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous.
No animal testing
No animal ingredients
This product does a great work on adhesives, I have been trying it on different surfaces and works like a charm. I can't recommend this enough. It has a strong orange scent though.
Posted by Reviewer2317997 on Apr 16, 2012
I got this to try to remove gray stains in the tub.. Didn't work for that, but it did work well at removing adhesive..
Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Oct 24, 2011