Bio Kleen, Soy Toilet Scrub, 32 fl oz (946 ml)
By Bio Kleen
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Soy Blends
- The Incredible Cleaning Power of Soy
- Stain & Odor Fighting
- Natural | Non-Toxic | Biodegradable
- Natural Volcanic Perlite & Essential Mint Oil Cleaning Power
- Cleans, Shines, & Protects!
We Are The Environment
Our everyday cleaning choices affect our health, the health of our families, and the health of our planet. Biokleen products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footprint on the environment.
Concentrated = Fewer Fillers = Less Waste = Less Packaging = Less Energy Used in Shipping = More Value for Everyone.
Our Soy Toilet Scrub effectively cleans, shines, and protects many surfaces without scratching, and without the use of toxic chemicals.
- Environmentally friendly with no negative effects on rivers, streams, plants or wildlife
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies
- No artificial fragrance, colors or preservatives
- 99% VOC Free & Ozone Safe
- Trusted company since 1989
Toilet Stains & Odors
Apply directly to toilet bowl and under rim. Scrub lightly, letting the micro-scrubbers do the work, then flush. No need to let sit.
Porcelain, Sinks, Tubs & Tiles, & Shower Doors:
Apply with sponge, soft brush or directly on stain. Rub lightly, letting the micro-scrubbers do the work. Rinse with damp cloth and water.
Cautions: Eye irritant. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with cool water for 15 minutes. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting - drink plenty of water to dilute.
Keep out of reach of children.
No animal testing.
No animal ingredients.
Soybean oil extract, surfactants from coconut and/or corn, xanthan gum, zeolite, low pH silicate, linear sulfonate, essential oils from mint, less than 0.2% environmentally-friendly polymer, natural volcanic perlite, filtered water.
Contains NO: Phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, alcohol, butyl, glycol ether, SLS or SLES, EDTA, DEA. No SARA Title III, CA 65, or EPA priority pollutants. No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Works great as toilet, sink and shower glass cleaner. Have to use a lot to get work done
I really like this - it works! I have used the Ecover stuff that also works, but it has such a strong smell that lasts a long time. This has good scrubbing power and smells good!
Smells great & cleans well
Posted by Savvyshopper on Oct 01, 2013
Good multi purpose cleaner. Use it to clean the toilet as well. Cleans up very well & love the smell. It's natural & eco friendly as well so it's safe for the environment.
doesn't do anything! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!
Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013
I don't like this product. Does not clean AT ALL as expected. I don't understand how it rates so high... Look for something else to clean your tolet; this won't do it!
Posted by EcoMom on Feb 15, 2013
Worked so well on the toilet that I used it in the shower as well. Very mild but effective. No lingering smell. Nice, fresh clean scent. I love the whole biokleen line. Slowly replacing all my cleansers with biokleen products. A little goes a long way with all of them.
Posted by bbchris on Feb 26, 2012
Thanks iherb for another great product