BioForce USA, Denture Adhesive, Sensitive, 1.4 oz (40 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Zinc Free!
- The Waterproof Denture Adhesive
- Contains Soothing Aloe Vera & Myrrh
- Secure - We Improve Quality of Life
Secure Sensitive not only gives you 12-hour holding power, it combats the problems of gum irritation often caused by ill-fitting dentures: Secure Sensitive effectively eliminates slip and slide, preventing dentures from rubbing against the gum. In addition, Secure Sensitive contains soothing Aloe Vera and Myrrh. Secure Sensitive is waterproof and won't wash away. It gives you extra comfort and extra confidence to eat, drink and smile.
- Clean and dry your dentures thoroughly.
- Apply the denture adhesive to the denture in strips (as shown in packing insert), making sure it is not too close to the edge of the denture.
- Close tube tightly immediately after use.
- Insert dentures into mouth and bite firmly. For best results, wait 15 minutes before eating.
Store at room temperature!
Miglyol (derived from glycerin), solution of polyvinyl acetate (non water-soluble ingredient used as the base of many chewing gums), sodium carboxymethylcellulose (derived from tree bark), aloe vera gel, commiphora myrrha extract.
I have tried many denture creams and I have to say this one is the best of them all. It holds and doesnt leave a nasty taste in your mouth when you put it in. Also as far as I know it doesnt make your breathe smell like some of the other denture creams do. Thanks for making a bad situation ( having to wear dentures ) alot more tolerable.
the best available at the market in holding dentures plus it helps keeping gums healthy .
I Give it 5 out of 5 *****
Posted by 5445324863347700272 on Sep 10, 2016
Good hold . Holder least 2 days as most . I Give it 5 out of 5 *****
Posted by 5669753687089595457 on Mar 26, 2015
I actually use the regular Secure, but I buy this for my Mom and she loves it. It is so much better than the goopy Poligrip or Fixodent! Easier to get off your mouth when you remove dentures.
Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Feb 11, 2014
this denture adhesive is alright, no bad taste
Best so far!
Posted by Reviewer1622892 on Jun 19, 2013
Started using this brand when we learned the zinc in other brands cause overdose. BioForce adhesive sticks better than other store brands we've used. It's tasteless and easily removed.