BioFreeze, Cold Therapy Pain Relief, Colorless Gel, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
By BioFreeze2 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: BIO-12001
- UPC Code: 731124120014
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 6 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- For Arthritis, Back Pain, Sore Muscles and Joints
- Soothing Menthol
- Vanishing Scent
Temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles & joints associated with:
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Rub a thin film over affected areas not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult physician
|Menthol USP 4%||Cooling Pain Relief|
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, arnica montana flower extract, arctium lappa root (burdock) extract, boswellia carterii resin extract, calendula officinalis extract, carbomer, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, camphor USP, glycerin, ilex paraguariensis leaf extract, isopropyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, melissa officinalis (lemon balm) leaf extract, silicon dioxide, tocopheryl (vitamin E) acetate, triethanolamine, purified water USP
NO NSaids, ibuprofen, aspirin or salicylate
For external use only
Flammable: Keep away from excessive heat or open flame
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Sensitive skin
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops
- Do not bandage
- Wash hands after use with cool water
- Do not use with heating pad or device
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and recur
If pregnant or breast-feeding: Ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children: If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
Store in a cool dry place with lid closed tightly
No animal testing
iHerb Customer Reviews
The sensation of this gel going on is ... a bit odd .... but the relief is quick and long lasting.
My husband and I love biofreeze. We usually use the "roll-on" but I wanted to try the gel. It still works in gel but I prefer the ease of using the roll on. My hands got a bit tingly from applying it on my next by use of my hands.