- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- #1 Recommended Brand For Dry Mouth by Dentists & Hygienists
- Helps Maintain Oral Environment
- Helps Prevent Cavities
- Formulated to Not Irritate a Dry Mouth
- Detergent Free (No SLS)
- Low Foaming, Mild Flavor
- Freshens Bad Breath
- Patented Salivary LP3 Protein-Enzyme System: Lactoperoxidase · Glucose Oxidase · Lysozyme
- Gentle, Low Foaming Formula
- Protein-Enzyme System
- Naturally Sweetened with Xylitol
You may not realize you suffer from dry mouth symptoms until it causes dental problems. If you are experiencing some of the following problems, it may be due to dry mouth.
- Constant dry feeling
- Sore or bleeding gums
- Cracked lips
- Bad breath
Over 400 commonly used drugs may reduce your saliva flow.
Biotene Dry Mouth Toothpaste contains beneficial enzymes found in saliva and helps dry mouth suffers maintain the oral environment and good oral hygiene.
Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Adults and children over 12 years
- Apply toothpaste onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist or physician
Children 12 years and under ask a dentist or physician. Once recommended, to minimize swallowing for children under 6, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing until good habits are established.
Keep out of the reach of children 12 years of age and under. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store below 25ºC (77ºF).
|Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.14% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity|
Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, glycerin, calcium pyrophosphate, water, hydrated silica, xylitol, silica, hydroxyethylcellulose, isoceteth-20, cellulose gum, flavor, sodium benzoate, lactoperoxidase, potassium thiocyanate, glucose oxidase, lysozyme, lactoferrin, calcium lactate. Contains milk and egg derivatives.
Does what it says, alleviates a dry feeling in the mouth. Teeth felt clean and breath fresher
Posted by 4731998368534349193 on Nov 18, 2013
Actually I have not been using it myself but gave it to a collegue with a dry mouth.
Great for Dry Mouth!
Posted by Reviewer1134550 on Dec 11, 2012
This toothpaste really helps with Dry Mouth problems! I highly recommend it!! Cost a little more but lasts a long time. Well worh it!!
Posted by Reviewer2688599 on Jun 07, 2012
Triple Enzyme Protection
Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jun 14, 2011
I don't know about fluoride. But is works great for me.