- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dentist & Hygienist Recommended
- Plaque BioFilm Loosening Formula
- Refreshes Without Burning
- Loosens Plaque-BioFilm*
- Naturally Sweetened with Xylitol
Loosening Action for Better Cleaning
- Oral Debris
*When part of a normal oral hygiene program
BioFilm is the bacterial film on your teeth often described as plaque. With a dry mouth, saliva's natural ability to cleanse and control the BioFilm is reduced.
With 2 additional enzymes, Biotene PBF Oral Rinse and regular brushing can help loosen BioFilm formation for a cleaner, fresher mouth.
Like Original Biotene Oral Rinse, Biotene PBF Oral Rinse also contains the enzymes to help maintain the oral environment.
Adults: use approximately one tablespoon, rinse for 30 seconds then spit out. Use up to 5 times per day unless otherwise instructed by a healthcare professional.
Children 12 years and under: Do not use unless directed by a healthcare professional.
If symptoms of oral dryness persist, consult a healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow.
Store below 25ºC (77°F).
Do not use if shrink sleeve is missing.
Purified water, propylene glycol, xylitol, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, poloxamer 407, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium benzoate, flavor, benzoic acid, mutanase, disodium phosphate, zinc gluconate, lactoferrin, lysozyme, lactoperoxidase, potassium thiocyanate, aloe vera gel, calcium lactate, glucose oxidase, dextranase.
Contains milk and egg derivatives.
Contains no saccharin.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is the very new PBF Oral Rinse with all the latest advancements in Oral Rinses. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).