Biotene H-24, Natural Scalp Massage Emulsion, with Biotin, Phase III, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Thicker Fuller Hair Naturally
- pH Balanced
- Certified Organic Ingredients by BCS OKO - Garantie
- Contains 71% Certified Organic Ingredients
- Cruelty Free Product
Towel Dry hair thoroughly. Part hair at midline and apply 10-12 drops along part. Massage gently using a forward motion. Apply in similar manner to parts 2 inches to left and right of center. For extra scalp conditioning, do not rinse out. Or rinse and style as usual.
Organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, glycerin (vegetable), ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, biotin, niacin (vitamin B3), cysteine HCl, allantoin, hydrolyzed RNA, hydrolyzed DNA, carbomer, triethanolamine, sodium hydroxide, DMDM hydantoin.
The Mill Creek, Biotene H-24, Scalp Massag is a very good product if your hair thinning out in 4 weeks I can already see good results... The customer service is the best....
Better than expected
Posted by 5421889449766903768 on Aug 01, 2016
First used as a gel when applied to the scalp. It becomes water.My hair soft and silky smooth.The hair loss less
Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Dec 03, 2013
Haven't notice any difference what so ever
Irritated my scalp
Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 25, 2013
Tried it a few times - each time it irritated my scalp. Did not continue to use it so cannot confirm any of the benefits noted in other reviews. Suggest it's unsuitable for sensitive skin. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.
Posted by Reviewer1625550 on Nov 15, 2012
This has helped with my hair fall so much. I used this after every shower and makes a huge difference.