Biotivia, Bioforte, Trans-Resveratrol, 500 mg, 60 Capsules
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dietary Supplement
- American Vegetarian Association
- Studies Indicate Resveratrol has Antiaging and Disease-Combating Benefits
- Activates SIRTI Gene to Protect the Body Against the Harmful Effects of Obesity and the Diseases of Aging
- Improves the Functioning of the Mitochondria
- Helps Prevent Insulin Resistance
- Protects Nerve Cells from Damage and the Buildup of Plaque that can Lead to Memory Loss
Take two capsules daily, 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening with water 30 minutes before meals.
V-caps: Vegetable hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
Contains: No animal ingredients, fillers, silica, artificial colors, and no magnesium stearate - kosher, halal, and vegan certified.
Manufactured in a US facility in accordance with cGMP FDA regulations.
Non-GMO, gluten-free and preservative-free.
Packaged to resist stringent heat and humility conditions with UV
Store in cool dark place or refrigerate. Close tightly.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing. Always consult your doctor before taking any dietary supplements.
|Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
Polygonum cuspidatum root extract
(Yielding 250 mg of Trans-Resveratrol)
|Polydatin (98%) Polygonum cuspidatum extract||12 mg||†|
|Piperine (95%)||5 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Great product at a good price. (Interestingly enough, this manufacturer was challenged in court by a competitor as to its claims and most of its claims were upheld. That sold me!)
After years of taking resveratrol from other brands, I got tired of wondering if differences in batches meant lesser quality between batches. After reading Consumer Labs reviews, I started taking Biotivia's resveratrol and think it works great at a really good price.
Seems to work
Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Apr 30, 2014
It seems to be doing great in my skin. The only thing is that the capsules don't smell well.
Posted by Reviewer2939784 on Jan 27, 2012
Excellent service, excellent shipping, excellent everything!
Posted by Reviewer1585899 on Aug 22, 2011
Continue to be very happy with this product and especially the shipping service to NZ via DHL - 5 days!
Posted by Reviewer2277856 on Jul 13, 2011
It's a good product with a high dose of resveratrol. My wife and I feel good when taking it daily. We have been using this product for quite a while.