Eclectic Institute, Organic Blackberry, 2 fl oz (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Herbal Extract
- A Dietary Supplement
- Rubus Villosus
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
(shake well before using) Mix 15-30 drops in warm water and take this tea 1-3 times daily.
Dried, organic blackberry (rubus villosus) rootbark.
Organic alcohol content: 30%.
Dry Herb Strength: 1:4
Discontinue if unusual symptoms occur.
Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of herbs during pregnancy, with infants or with prescription drugs.
Keep out of reach of children.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is for my daughter, see if can stop inflammation delated with colitis.
I, very much, appreciate the blackberry tincture that Eclectic Institute offers because they are the only company that manufactures the product. Blackberry, although popular in the fruit, is difficult to find in the medicinal tincture. I appreciate iHerb offering this product at an unbelievably low price with no shipping charges when purchasing a quantity of four. I used the tincture for hemorrhaging and found that it was quite useful. The quality was excellent and I am grateful for the product and it's availability through Eclectic Institute and iHerb. Taste was delicious too; I actually craved it! Thank you!