Blistex, Deep Renewal, Anti-Aging Treatment, Lip Protectant/Sunscreen, SPF 15, .13 oz (3.69 g)
By Blistex24 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: BTX-00204
- UPC Code: 041388002040
- Package Quantity: .13 oz (3.69 g)
- Dimensions: 4.3 x 3 x 0.8 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- Visibly Reduce Deep & Fine Lines
- Improves Lip Health & Vitality
- Moisturizers, Protects & Renews
- Coenzyme Q-10 with Hyaluronic Spheres
Deep Renewal is the anti-aging lip treatment that's clinically-proven to reduce visible signs of aging, deliver superb moisturization, and promote lasting lip health and vitality with consistent use.
Deep Renewal utilizes best-in-class ingredients for beautifully cared-for lips.
- Coenzyme Q-10…the gold standard for moisturization and overall revitalization
- Hyaluronic filling spheres…help give lips a fuller appearance
- Vitamin-collagen anti-oxidant complex…promotes lasting lip health
- Light-refractors…contribute to improving lips' luster and youthfulness
- Sun protection…SPF 15 helps protect against sun damage that can accelerate the aging process
- Temporarily protected and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
- Helps protect lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally before sun exposure and as needed
Sun Alert…Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun
Stop use if skin rash occurs
|Dimethicone 2.0% (w/w)||Skin protectant|
|Octinoxate 7.5% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Oxybenzone 2.5% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: atelocollagen, beeswax, butylene glycol, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, ethylhexyl palmitate, flavors, jojoba esters, lanolin alcohol, microcrystalline wax, octyldodecanol, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, petrolatum, phenoxyethanol, polybutene, polyethylene, PTFE, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, saccharin, silica dimethyl silylate, sodium chondroitin sulfate, sodium hyaluronate, sorbic acid, squalane, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, ubiquinone.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've tried lots of lip balms and this is my favorite for daytime. Fragrance is faint and non-offensive, texture is smooth. Glides on with ease and hydrates very well considering it's a fairly lightweight balm. Contains SPF (essential for daytime wear!) hyaluronic acid (good for dry lips) and coenzyme Q-10 (good if you want anti-aging benefits). Please keep in mind though that it's not a very natural product, it contains ingredients some people avoid. Personally, I don't think a little petrolatum will kill me, so I'll continue using it.
I could not get used to the smell...