- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Blistex, Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30, .15 oz (4.25 g)
By Blistex38 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.08 lbs (0.04 kg)
- Product Code: BTX-00223
- UPC Code: 041388002231
- Package Quantity: .15 oz (4.25 g)
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 2.9 x 0.7 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
Combo Discount: -$5.00
- Lip Protectant/Sunscreen
- Holds in Moisture in Dry Air
- Soothes Cold-Chapped Lips
- Forms a Wind-Resistant Moisture Shield
- Rehydrates Heat-Stressed Lips
- Protects From the Sun
- Improved Taste & Softer Feel
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- The Ultimate Daily Protection For Lips
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Unparalleled Defense Against Nature's Five Harshest Conditions:
- Panthenol holds in moisture in dry air.
- Candelilla helps form a wind barrier.
- Wheat germ oil moisturizes heat-stressed lips.
- Calendula oil soothes cold-chapped lips.
- Broad spectrum SPF 30
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
|Avobenzone 3.0% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Dimethicone 2.0 (w/w)||Lip protectant|
|Homosalate 4.5% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Octinoxate 7.5% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Octisalate 5.0% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Octocrylene 2.7% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Oxybenzone 6.0 (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Calendula officinalis (marigold) flower extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, citric acid, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, flavors, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hydrogenated coconut oil, jojoba esters, microcrystalline wax, myristyl myristate, octyldodecanol, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene, PTFE, sorbic acid, stearyl behenate, sucralose, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil.|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
iHerb Customer Reviews
I'm very impressed by this product! Lasts a very long time on the lips, has a nice almost unnoticed taste, nice and soft smell. It's soft and soothes my cracked lips while protects them. I looooove this product! And of course I recommend it!
I love it, my lips were protected during the cold winter days. Thanks to Blistex :-)