Blistex, Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30, .15 oz (4.25 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.36|
- Lip Protectant/Sunscreen
- Holds in Moisture in Dry Air
- Soothes Cold-Chapped Lips
- Forms a Wind-Resistant Moisture Shield
- Rehydrates Heat-Stressed Lips
- Protects From the Sun
- Improved Taste & Softer Feel
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- The Ultimate Daily Protection For Lips
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Unparalleled Defense Against Nature's Five Harshest Conditions:
- Panthenol holds in moisture in dry air.
- Candelilla helps form a wind barrier.
- Wheat germ oil moisturizes heat-stressed lips.
- Calendula oil soothes cold-chapped lips.
- Broad spectrum SPF 30
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
|Avobenzone 3.0% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Dimethicone 2.0 (w/w)||Lip protectant|
|Homosalate 4.5% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Octinoxate 7.5% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Octisalate 5.0% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Octocrylene 2.7% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Oxybenzone 6.0 (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Calendula officinalis (marigold) flower extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, citric acid, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, flavors, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hydrogenated coconut oil, jojoba esters, microcrystalline wax, myristyl myristate, octyldodecanol, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene, PTFE, sorbic acid, stearyl behenate, sucralose, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil.|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
I'm very impressed by this product! Lasts a very long time on the lips, has a nice almost unnoticed taste, nice and soft smell. It's soft and soothes my cracked lips while protects them. I looooove this product! And of course I recommend it!
Blistex 5 star helps prevents cold sores
Posted by 5419053374786857704 on Jan 10, 2017
I have been using blistex 5 star for about 6 years now, and for what I use it for , it works well. Too much sunlight gives me cold sores, and the higher spf in 5 star over other lip balms helps prevent the problem. I use it routinely on sunny days of summer, and also on snowy days of winter where even limited sunlight is continually reflected. Before using 5 star, a day in the sun would usually produce a weeks worth of cold sores. Now, using the 5 star, I can go for up to a year without a cold sore, even in direct sunlight. It works for me...........
Posted by 4660990651673246018 on Dec 05, 2016
first time to buy this product, surprising the result is good and will keep on using it
Posted by 5267605626885455188 on Nov 29, 2016
all you need on your lips the summer months for protection
Ok but nothing special
Posted by angomania on Nov 02, 2016
Just an OK lipbalm, nothing special about it.