Blistex, Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30, .15 oz (4.25 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Lip Protectant/Sunscreen
- Holds in Moisture in Dry Air
- Soothes Cold-Chapped Lips
- Forms a Wind-Resistant Moisture Shield
- Rehydrates Heat-Stressed Lips
- Protects From the Sun
- Improved Taste & Softer Feel
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- The Ultimate Daily Protection For Lips
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Unparalleled Defense Against Nature's Five Harshest Conditions:
- Panthenol holds in moisture in dry air.
- Candelilla helps form a wind barrier.
- Wheat germ oil moisturizes heat-stressed lips.
- Calendula oil soothes cold-chapped lips.
- Broad spectrum SPF 30
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
|Avobenzone 3.0% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Dimethicone 2.0 (w/w)||Lip protectant|
|Homosalate 4.5% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Octinoxate 7.5% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Octisalate 5.0% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Octocrylene 2.7% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Oxybenzone 6.0 (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Calendula officinalis (marigold) flower extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, citric acid, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, flavors, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hydrogenated coconut oil, jojoba esters, microcrystalline wax, myristyl myristate, octyldodecanol, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene, PTFE, sorbic acid, stearyl behenate, sucralose, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil.|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
iHerb Customer Reviews
I'm very impressed by this product! Lasts a very long time on the lips, has a nice almost unnoticed taste, nice and soft smell. It's soft and soothes my cracked lips while protects them. I looooove this product! And of course I recommend it!
I love it, my lips were protected during the cold winter days. Thanks to Blistex :-)
Posted by martaekos on Mar 21, 2016
Como la mayoría de protectores sin color de alta protección deja un color blanquecino en los labios pero es agradable de aplicar y protege.
Posted by 5027030625555261476 on Mar 10, 2016
The Worse thing about this is that it had a weird sweet taste to it. Also, did it moisturise my lips? ehh.. not so much.. the only thing I like about this is the SPF.
Posted by Nikoru on Jul 30, 2015
Este tipo especifico de Blistex no llega a mi país así que decidí encargarlo. Tiene un olor dulzón y un sabor igualmente dulce y agradable, brinda mucha protección solar y humecta perfectamente los labios. Suelo utilizarlo en las noches como hidratante y mis labios amanecen perfectos en la mañana! Fijo lo vuelvo a comprar :3 ---- Revisa mi perfil para las reviews <3
do not buy it again
Posted by 5050916784316406335 on May 15, 2015