Blistex, Lip Medex, External Analgesic Lip Protectant, .38 oz (10.75 g)
- Value Size
- Relieves Sore Lips & Restores Moisture Balance
- Quickly Cools & Comforts
Blistex Lip Medex has an Ultra-Med formula to provide quick cooling lip relief you can feel working.
Lip Medex also helps to restore a healthy moisture balance to lips.
Sore Lips: Lip Medex's medicated ingredients deliver a noticeable and immediate cooling action in provide fast relief from the hot, itching sensations that accompany sore lips.
Serious Dryness: Lip Medex provides a special barrier that helps lip cells return to their natural moisture balance.
- For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor lip irritation
- Temporary protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
- Helps protect lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor
For external use only.
Do not use on:
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
When using this product:
- Do not get into eyes
- Do not apply over large areas of the body or bandage
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Camphor 1.0% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Menthol 1.0% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Petrolatum 59.14% (w/w)||Lip protectant|
|Phenol 0.54% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: beeswax, benzyl alcohol, diisopropyl adipate, flavors, fragrances, lanolin, menthoxypropanediol, microcrystalline wax, myristyl myristate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, saccharin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter.|