Blistex, Medicated Berry Balm, Lip Protectant/Sunscreen, SPF 15, .15 oz (4.25 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Seals in Moisture to Soothe & Prevent Dry Lips
- Smooth Easy-Gliding Protection
Blistex Berry Lip Balm helps prevent dryness and chapping. Its easy glide formula also soothes irritated lips.
Dry, Chapped Lips: Blistex Lip Balm contains three long-lasting protectants, and it seals in lip moisture to alleviate dryness and prevent reoccurrence. It also glides on comfortably to provide complete coverage and avoid further irritation of chapped lips.
- Temporarily protected and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes.
Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
|Dimethicone 2.0% (w/w)||Skin protectant|
|Oxybenzone 2.5% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Padimate 06.6% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: beeswax, camphor, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla wax), flavor, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, isopropyl stearate, lanolin, lanolin oil, menthol, methylparaben, mineral oil, ozokerite, paraffin, petrolatum, polybutene, propylparaben, red 6 lake, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, titanium dioxide.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by 5392360213946266283 on Apr 01, 2014
This is the best lip balm I ever used.
Was this review helpful to you?
2 people found the following review helpful
Comfortable and slightly scented lip balm
Posted by 5658403101366751581 on Apr 17, 2014
Always with me in my handbag or pocket.
Charlotte Scott ( Blistex )
Posted by 5555147518632862548 on Aug 11, 2014
We have been using Blistex Berry Balm for years but just can't find it around here. Thanks for your help.
Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015
ENG: Very good lip balm. Have used up 1 and have another on its way :) NOR: Veldig bra leppepomade. Har brukt opp en og har et par til på vei i posten.
Posted by 5758497075787864391 on Nov 30, 2014
Tiene algunos ingredientes que no son muy buenos como petrolatum o cetyl alcohol (ojo si tienes un eczema) pero funciona. Sobre todo si tienes los labios muy mal y nada te funciona prueba con esto y con el resto de la marca. Especialmente con el Medical blistex normal, la cremita.