Blistex, Medicated Lip Ointment, .21 oz (6 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Lip Protectant/External Analgesic
- Helps Heal Severe Dryness and Relieve Cold Sores
- Clinically Proven to Heal Dry, Chapped Lips
- Penetrating Medication and Moisture
An Advanced Moisture System delivers penetrating medication in a unique formula to relieve cold sores & severe lip dryness.
Blistex Lip Ointment contains four medications to provide relief from the pain, itching and discomfort of lip sores and blisters.
The moisture and emollient base in Blistex Lip Ointment hydrates and softens lip cells to alleviate cracking and seriously dry lips. Blistex Lip Ointment is so effective, it's clinically proven to elevate lip moisture, heal dry, chapped lips, and improve overall condition.
Beauty professionals also use it to smooth lip texture before applying color. To use as a lipstick base, apply liberally, leave on for five minutes, then remove excess and apply color.
- For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor lip irritations or cold sores
- Temporarily protected and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply liberally to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Do not get into eyes.
- Do not apply over large areas of the body or bandage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Conditions worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Dimethicone 1.1% (w/w)||Skin protectant|
|Champhor 0.5% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Menthol 0.6% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Phenol 0.5% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: allantoin, ammonium hydroxide, beeswax, calcium disodium EDTA, calcium hydroxide, cetyl alcohol, flavors, glycerin, hydrated silica, lanolin, lauric acid, mineral oil, myristic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, paraffin, petrolatum, polyglyceryl 3 diisostearate, potassium hydroxide, purified water, SD alcohol 36, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin, stearyl alcohol.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Happy with purchase.
Posted by 5285384378550952785 on Sep 03, 2013
Perfect Stuff !!
Posted by kumintttt on Oct 04, 2013
I brought a lot of this item. And my friend ask me to sell her.
Posted by 4682964799031355903 on Nov 01, 2013
alternative au carmex
Posted by 5490353839331953905 on Jan 06, 2014