Blistex, Medicated Lip Ointment, .35 oz (10 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.44|
- Value Size
- Lip Protectant/External Analgesic
- Helps Heal Severe Dryness and Relieve Cold Sores
- Clinically Proven to Heal Dry, Chapped Lips
- Penetrating Medication and Moisture
An Advanced Moisture System delivers penetrating medication in a unique formula to relieve cold sores & severe lip dryness.
Blistex Lip Ointment contains four medications to provide relief from the pain, itching and discomfort of lip sores and blisters.
The moisture and emollient base in Blistex Lip Ointment hydrates and softens lip cells to alleviate cracking and seriously dry lips. Blistex Lip Ointment is so effective, it's clinically proven to elevate lip moisture, heal dry, chapped lips, and improve overall condition.
Beauty professionals also use it to smooth lip texture before applying color. To use as a lipstick base, apply liberally, leave on for five minutes, then remove excess and apply color.
- For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor lip irritations
- Temporarily protected and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
- For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with cold sores
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply liberally to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Do not get into eyes.
- Do not apply over large areas of the body or bandage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Conditions worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Dimethicone 1.1% (w/w)||Skin protectant|
|Champhor 0.5% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Menthol 0.6% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Phenol 0.5% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: allantoin, ammonium hydroxide, beeswax, calcium disodium EDTA, calcium hydroxide, cetyl alcohol, flavors, glycerin, hydrated silica, lanolin, lauric acid, mineral oil, myristic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, paraffin, petrolatum, polyglyceryl 3 diisostearate, potassium hydroxide, purified water, SD alcohol 36, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin, stearyl alcohol.|
A must for anyone who gets cold sores.
A must for anyone who gets cold sores.
I get cold sores on my lips if I'm majorly stressed out, or coming down with a flu due to an extremely low immune system. On my own, I'll have the cold sore for a week or more. With blistex it'll go away in about 3 days. The difference is amazing! I bought two packs because I NEVER want to run out. I only get cold sores once or twice a year, but I never leave home without my blistex in my bag!
Me decidí a comprar este labial porque mi chico sigue un tratamiento muy agresivo que le hace polvo los labios. Después de leer muchas opiniones en la web me animé. Mea culpa por no haberme leído el INCI. Al llegar el pedido a casa y leérmelo me quedé helada al descubrir entre sus componentes parafina, petrolatum, EDTA..... En fin que no lo recomiendo por sus componentes potencialmente tóxicos.
Posted by Reviewer1891528 on Dec 17, 2016
I give them as a gift
Posted by 5015291432275885110 on Dec 11, 2016
The only product that gives me true relief during winter time, overnight helps to forget about any lip problems.
Not For Me
Posted by 5618026152873055813 on Nov 15, 2016
Burned my upperlip and didnt treat my chapped lips. I dont recommend it.
Posted by 5154141030560857319 on Nov 04, 2016
Excellent ointment. I use it every day, several times a day. Sure I will buy it again.