Blistex, Medicated Lip Ointment, .35 oz (10 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Value Size
- Lip Protectant/External Analgesic
- Helps Heal Severe Dryness and Relieve Cold Sores
- Clinically Proven to Heal Dry, Chapped Lips
- Penetrating Medication and Moisture
An Advanced Moisture System delivers penetrating medication in a unique formula to relieve cold sores & severe lip dryness.
Blistex Lip Ointment contains four medications to provide relief from the pain, itching and discomfort of lip sores and blisters.
The moisture and emollient base in Blistex Lip Ointment hydrates and softens lip cells to alleviate cracking and seriously dry lips. Blistex Lip Ointment is so effective, it's clinically proven to elevate lip moisture, heal dry, chapped lips, and improve overall condition.
Beauty professionals also use it to smooth lip texture before applying color. To use as a lipstick base, apply liberally, leave on for five minutes, then remove excess and apply color.
- For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor lip irritations
- Temporarily protected and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
- For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with cold sores
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply liberally to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Do not get into eyes.
- Do not apply over large areas of the body or bandage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Conditions worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Dimethicone 1.1% (w/w)||Skin protectant|
|Champhor 0.5% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Menthol 0.6% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Phenol 0.5% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: allantoin, ammonium hydroxide, beeswax, calcium disodium EDTA, calcium hydroxide, cetyl alcohol, flavors, glycerin, hydrated silica, lanolin, lauric acid, mineral oil, myristic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, paraffin, petrolatum, polyglyceryl 3 diisostearate, potassium hydroxide, purified water, SD alcohol 36, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin, stearyl alcohol.|
Me decidí a comprar este labial porque mi chico sigue un tratamiento muy agresivo que le hace polvo los labios. Después de leer muchas opiniones en la web me animé. Mea culpa por no haberme leído el INCI. Al llegar el pedido a casa y leérmelo me quedé helada al descubrir entre sus componentes parafina, petrolatum, EDTA..... En fin que no lo recomiendo por sus componentes potencialmente tóxicos.
Smells like a paint but good.
Posted by 4671422274022197935 on Oct 12, 2016
I makes my lips soften.
Posted by 5067692938104412033 on Apr 09, 2016
I had many problems in my lips and I feel comfortable with this make my lips soft and remove the dried skin from it
Posted by 5375057260292356653 on Feb 25, 2016
I really like this product!! The result was amazing for just one night! I'll buy it again and again everyone have to try it .
Simplemente uno de los mejores!!!
Posted by Reviewer2107875 on Feb 18, 2016
Uso este producto hace más de 10 años y simplemente no me aburre, es excelente para los labios que se encuentran agrietados y secos. Es un must en el invierno, completamente recomendado :)