Eclectic Institute, Blood Support, Burdock - Red Clover, 285 mg, 45 Veggie Caps
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Freeze-Dried Concentrate
- A Dietary Supplement
- 100% Kosher
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried Ingredients
Each 285 mg Capsule Contains:
- Fresh plant succus of organically grown Burdock (Arctium lappa) root, equivalent to 500 mg of fresh root.
- Fresh wildcrafted Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) flower, equivalent to 825 mg of fresh flower.
- Fresh plant succus of wildcrafted Yellow Dock (Rumex crispus) root, equivalent to 250 mg of fresh root.
- Fresh plant succus of wildcrafted Nettle (Urtica dioica) leaf, equivalent to 1,000 mg of fresh leaf.
- Fresh plant succus of organically grown Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) root, equivalent to 1,000 mg of fresh root.
1-2 capsules per day.
Hypromellose and purified water (vegetarian capsule).
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nettle (Urtica dioica) leaf
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) root
Burdock (Arctium lappa) root
Yellow Dock (Rumex crispus) root
Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) flower
|† Daily Value not established|
Posted by QuibbleMoth on Nov 06, 2011
Many of the herbs in this product are "cooling" and diuretic. I was pleased to find a formula with herbs like yellow dock, burdock, red clover, and dandelion - all recommended to me. Nettle, alone, is great for allergies and skin. There's more to this mix than just burdock and red clover. These herbs sound common but I've used every one by itself with benefit. I use this formula in place of a diuretic tea and find it calming overall, in a subtle way. No unwelcome side effects for me.
Cleansing the blood
Posted by Reviewer2938301 on Oct 24, 2011
My husband had itchy and allergic skin for a long time. His doctor put him on an antihistamine, which he didn't like because it made him feel "dull". After taking this herb for a few months, his skin problem went away for good.
did very little
Posted by Reviewer2766668 on May 07, 2010
was using this to help with skin issues, made a minor difference but certainly not what other products have in the past.
Posted by Reviewer3042207 on Feb 20, 2010
Delivered quickly--no problems--product excellent