Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen, Baby, Sunscreen SPF 30+, 5 fl oz (148 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30+
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Bottle Turns Pink in UV Light
- NO Parabens, Fragrances
- Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide Formula
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Helps prevent sunburn and photodamage caused by UVA/UVB exposure
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Shake well prior to use
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure
- For topical use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Reapply to dry skin:
- At least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
|Titanium Dioxide 5%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide 10%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone, cetyl dimethicone copolyol, chlorphenesin, disodium EDTA, ethylhexyl palmitate, ethylhexyl stearate, hexyl laurate, hydrogenated castor oil, methyl glucose dioleate, octododecyl neopentanoate, PEG-7 hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, propanediol, purified water, sorbitan oleate, stearic acid, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), trimethylated silica/dimethicone, VP hexadecene copolymer|
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs
- Do not use · On damaged or broken skin · If allergic to any ingredient
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
this one is a bit hard to blend, may be due to the amount of zinc and titanium used to achieve the SPF rating. it is very moisturizing. i am only using this on my body when i am outdoor. this is too thick, pasty and moisturizing for my oily complexion.
Esta crema por lo visto está muy recomendada por Paula Begoun. Yo la compré antes de saberlo, pero confirmo que es estupenda y el precio es bastante razonable. Contiene filtros físicos, o sea, que la piel se queda blanquecina al extenderla. Sin embargo, es más fluida y se absorbe mejor que la de Aveeno que también he revisado, aunque esta de Blue Lizard tiene factor 30 y la otra 50. Si te bañas o te mojas, se nota que la crema sigue ahí (típico manchurrón blanco que denota que no la extendiste bien). Obviamente hay que reaplicarla, pero desde luego resiste bien un remojón, ducha, sudor, etc.
Good ingredients, a bit hard to spread
Posted by 5486162905903391011 on Jun 13, 2016
Good ingredients, a bit hard to spread. But overall is a good purchase.
Thick Texture Which Takes Longer To Apply
Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 18, 2016
This sunscreen has a thick, creamy texture which takes longer to apply. Has a whitish cast after application. Works well but I find it overpriced for 148ml. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****
Good price for a good product
Posted by 4643022329335670721 on Nov 20, 2015
very good protection for the spanish sun, not very difficult to spread considering it's a mineral cream. I will definetely buy it again.
Too think for face
Posted by 5508277189380614613 on Oct 14, 2015
I find the sunscreen composition to be too thick for face or daily use going to work. I like in hot and sunny Singapore.