Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen, Face SPF 30+, Fragrance Free, 5 oz (141.7 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.73|
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30+
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Bottle Turns Blue in UV Light
- No Parabens, Fragrances
- Zinc Oxide Formula
- Antioxidant Enriched
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Helps prevent sunburn and photodamage caused by UVA/UVB exposure
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Shake well prior to use
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure
- For topical use only
- Keep out of reach of children · Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Reapply to dry skin:
- At least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
|Zinc Oxide 8.0%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, C13-14 isoparaffin, caffeine, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea) extract, caprylyl glycol, chlorphenesin, cyclomethicone, hyaluronic acid, laureth-7, lauryl PEG/PPG 18/18 methicone, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, purified water, and tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E)|
- When using this product · Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if · Rash or irritation occurs
- Do not use · On damaged or broken skin · If allergic to any ingredient
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
Great for sensitive skin
Posted by Benice2U on Jun 12, 2016
I have melasma, acne and I am allergic to chemical sunscreen. My esthetician told me that the reason I was breaking out in hives from my other physical barrier sunscreens was because the SPF was too high. Skin needs air and I was sealing it off with the sunscreen so this SPF of 30 is as high as I should use. This brand has antioxidants so it nurtures your skin as it protects you, providing double duty. If I could afford to use it on my whole body, I would, but alas I can only afford the "Sensitive" version which does not have the antioxidants. I apply this facial sunscreen in tiny dots on my face, neck and upper chest then use any remaining on my hands. I know that in Australia they have rules regarding hiding from the sun as it's so intense there so they must know something about their sunscreens! I love this product and told my dermatologist about it. She then confessed that she and her family were using this brand as well, but at an earlier visit she had said she had no recommendations. Hmmm. At any rate, it's not readily available in the stores where I live so I buy it here. Definitely will repurchase.
the best product
Posted by Reviewer2455934 on Apr 30, 2016
very good ingredient. keeps your skin very soft and smooth. I highly recommend you to try this product. just try it.
Posted by Reviewer3121448 on Aug 18, 2015
I really like it. This is a thick lotion, that at first leaves a white cast on the skin. The white cast disappears as the lotion gets absorbed into the skin, and it leaves your skin matte. I have combination oily skin.
Posted by 5738559074620277138 on Dec 30, 2014
I love how it's light & feels really smooth.
My new favourite sunscreen
Posted by sarareviews on Oct 06, 2014
A good moisturizer/sunscreen for daily use. I when apply this sunscreen, there's a white cast, but then it goes away! Non-oily and fragrance free, is also formulated with ingredients that are beneficial to skin.