- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen, Face SPF 30+, Fragrance Free, 5 oz (141.7 g)26 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: BLZ-00008
- UPC Code: 600027000085
- Package Quantity: 5 oz (141.7 g)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 2.5 x 5.5 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
Combo Discount: -$5.00
- Daily Moisturizer
- Bottle Turns Blue in UV Light
- Zinc Oxide Formulation
- UVA/ UVB Protection
- Antioxidant Enriched
- Oil Free / Non Greasy
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Apply to Dry Skin
- Light Non-Greasy Formula
- Moisturizing UVA/UVB Protection
- Provides high protection against sunburn
- Helps prevent sunburn and photodamage caused by UVA/UVB exposure
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Shake well before each use
- Apply liberally to dry skin before sun exposure
- Children under 6 months of age; ask a doctor
- Reapply to dry skin as needed or after towel drying, swimming or sweating
- For topical use only
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
- Do not use if allergic to any ingredients
|Zinc Oxide 8.0%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, cyclomethicone, lauryl PEG/PPG 18/18 methicone, polyacrylamide, C13-14 isparaffin, laureth-7 tocopheryl acerat (vitamin E), hyaluronic acid, camellia sinesis leaf (green tea) extract, beeswax, caffeine, phenoxyythanol, caprylyl glycol, and chlorphenesin.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
But i-herb requires me to do a review for all products, or none at all.
Was recommended by my dermatologists because I had basal cell cancer on my face. I spend a lot of time on the water in the summer. This product works well on my face, never burns when applied. Be careful when you apply it though because it does go on your face with a white appearance.